38" Wide Curved Glass Display Case, Mirror Base, Full Vision, Tempered Glass, Ships Unassembled
- Jewelry cabinet ships knockdown – Watch Quick Assembly Video!
- Oval display cases have tempered glass components for safety.
- Mirror base and overhead lighting creates a captivating effect.
- Oval display cases have wire suspension systems to hold shelves in place.
- Locking, swing-open door keeps items secure.
Oval Glass Display Cases that Light Up – Ship Unassembled for Lower Freight Charges
These oval glass display cases that are contemporary have a frameless design. The frameless construction is made possible by the wire system that suspends each shelf in position. The oval glass display cases that have (4) shelves can attribute this ingenious design to European engineering. This retail cabinet belongs to the EuroVū Originale line of showcases, each of which is designed and manufactured in Italy. What features define EuroVū oval glass display cases? Frameless designs, convenience and European style are the traits that differentiate these cabinets from generic towers offered by competitors! The convenient features of these tall oval glass display cases include locking swing-open doors and mobility. Store or museum workers can leave the tower unattended, knowing valuables exhibited within are securely locked. Additionally, the swinging door enables users to access contents from these oval glass display cases that have (4) shelves quicker than from a store fixture with sliding doors. Under the base, there are (4) wheels, allowing users to move these showcases with minimal effort. The oval glass display cases, also known as tower cabinets, have bases that cover the wheels. So this showcase appears to be a stationary store fixture to customers.
These oval glass display cases with a mirror base have (4) 35-watt bulbs mounted in the top. The lighting illuminates items on the top shelves, which creates an alluring effect that will draw customers to the store fixture. Both the base and canopy are manufactured from MDF [medium density fiberboard]. The base and top have a silver color with a slight sparkle to it. Manufacturing the base and canopy from MDF helps keep the cost of this retail tower low without sacrificing the European styling. Putting further downward pressure on the overall cost of this jewelry showcase is the fact that these cabinets ship knockdown. Both trucking expenses and labor input is reduced by shipping these retail store fixtures unassembled. This is one reasonable these jewelry showcases are so affordable. A low price point, convenient features and stylish European design makes these jewelry showcases a great value!
- Elegant door swings open [instead of sliding], which requires approximately a 15" clearance for opening.
- Unique European styling features the power cord exiting from the top of these trophy showcases. The cord can easily reach a standard 18" high wall outlet or recessed floor outlet, but does require the retail store fixture to be within 2 ft of the power source.
- These full-vision showcases ship unassembled. Requires 1-1/2 man hours for assembly [will take 2 persons approximately 45 minutes]. A third person is required for some steps in the assembly of this store fixture.
Overall: 38"w x 74-1/4"h x 22"d
Shelf Surface Area: 35-1/4"w x 19-3/4"d
Door Opening: 15"w
Default Shelf Clearance (bottom to top): 13-5/8", 12-3/4", 12-3/4", 12-3/4", 14-1/4"
[Door & Side Panels]: 3/16", 5mm
[Shelves]: 1/4", 6mm
Base & Canopy Height: 1-1/4"
Canopy Lighting: (4) 35-watt
Side Lighting: None Weight: Approximately 240 lbs.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||38.0" x 74.5" x 22.0"|
|Shelf Width x Depth||35.3" x 19.8"|
|Shelf Clearance (inches)||13.6, 14.3, 12.8|
|Material||Laminated MDF, Tempered Glass|
|Loading / Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Line / Series||EuroVu|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Glass Sides Thickness||0.1875"|
|Glass Shelf Thickness||0.25"|
|Glass Door(s) Thickness||0.1875"|
|Number of Top Lights||4|
|Top Light Wattage||35 watts|
|Power Cord Exit||Top|