- This display case ships knockdown – Watch Assembly Instructions Video!
- Glass shelves, door and walls are tempered for increased safety.
- Top & side lights illuminate the (4) shelves.
- Swing-open door locks to protect items displayed in the oval display case.
- Wheels make this retail store fixture nearly effortless to move.
Oval Glass Display Case that is Unique – Ships Unassembled to Lower Costs
This oval glass display case that is unique has a genuine European design. Yet, these cabinets have so much more than simply an extraordinarily stylish construction. Each oval glass display case has a long list of convenient features as well. The swinging door locks to prevent vandalism and deter theft while the store fixture is unattended. Additionally, contents within the oval glass display case are easy to access due to the swinging door, oppose to a sliding door. The completely frameless construction provides a 360° view of goods exhibited in this store fixture. This tempered oval glass display case, also known as a cabinet tower, has four wheels on the bottom of the base. The base covers the wheels, so these showcases appear to be stationary store fixtures to customers. The oval glass display case that rolls also has adjustable shelves to ensure items ranging from jewelry to trophies fit on each shelf.
The oval glass display case that lights up has (4) 35-watt lights in the canopy and (4) 20-watt sidelights. The lighting illuminates items exhibited on the shelves, which creates an effect that passing customers will naturally be drawn to. The power cord has an on/off switch. So the glass display case does not need to be unplugged at the end of each day. The lighting reflects off the mirrored base, spreading illumination throughout the showcase. Both the canopy and base are constructed from MDF with a silver finish. These show cases are part of the EuroVū Originale store fixture line. EuroVū Originale retail cabinets have a genuine European design and construction. Retailers are the main users of these frameless showcases. However, many other establishments in a diverse number of industries can utilize these retail cabinets as well. Museums can exhibit historic artifacts, sculpture and other artwork in these showcases. Schools commonly exhibit trophies in this frameless cabinet as well. These retail store fixtures have a combination of affordability, style and convenience that is unmatched!
- Elegant door swings open [instead of sliding], which requires approximately a 15" clearance for opening.
- Unique European styling features the power cord exiting from the top of these trophy showcases. The cord can easily reach a standard 18" high wall outlet or recessed floor outlet, but does require the the retail store fixture to be within 2 ft of the power source.
- These full-vision showcases ship unassembled. Requires 1-1/2 man hours for assembly [will take 2 persons approximately 45 minutes]. A third person is required for some steps in the assembly of this store fixture.
Overall: 38"w x 74-1/4"h x 22"d
Shelf Surface Area: 35-1/4"w x 19-3/4"d
Door Opening: 15"w
Default Shelf Clearance (bottom to top): 13-5/8", 12-3/4", 12-3/4", 12-3/4", 14-1/4"
[Door & Side Panels]: 3/16", 5mm
[Shelves]: 1/4", 6mm
Base & Canopy Height: 1-1/4"
Canopy Lighting: (4) 35-watt
Side Lighting: (4) 20-watt
Weight: Approximately 240 lbs.