Children's Computer Furniture with Wheels for Added Mobility
Create a Comfortable Learning Environment with Solid Wood Computer Furniture
Incorporating electronic devices for teaching in the classroom has made big advances in recent years. This new shift in the learning process has required traditional tables and chairs to advance as well. Children's computer furniture comes with the capacities and features needed by today's technology. Whether they are carts for tablet charging or desks for learning, these furnishings offer contemporary designs with specialized details. However, the one feature all our children's computer furniture have in common is wheels. Mobility is dramatically increased with rolling casters. Have padded daycare flooring? Moving charge carts or computer desks over this soft material is a breeze. Furthermore, this wheeled children's furniture can be moved easily by one person. Read on to learn more about these high quality wooden school and library fixtures!
What do these mobile cabinets and desks have to offer?
- Most of our children's computer furniture is manufactured from baltic birch plywood. The wood surface also comes with a safe clear coat finish that is Greenguard Gold™ certified to meet indoor air quality standards.
- Desks are available as single or dual workstations. Upper shelves are designed for monitor display while the keyboard trays can be adjusted six inches up or down. Grommets on the upper shelf and desk sides help provide cord management.
- The charging cart is capable of storing up to 32 devices. Recharge iPads, Android tablets, laptops, and notebooks safely and securely. The rugged cabinet features slots in both of the front doors, as well as a vented rear panel for releasing built-up heat. The doors have full-length piano hinges and come with a lock to secure your valuables.
- Just what every school library needs, our book drop is a fully enclosed cabinet with a hidden pull-out cart. After story time, your students deposit their reading materials into the slot. A padded cushion protects the books from damage when dropped. Locking front access doors keeps your items protected. Once it's time to return the books to the shelves, the pull-out cart with wheels makes this task very convenient.
- What about organizing supplies and media storage when designing a classroom or daycare center? Mobile cabinets with ample cubbies and/or shelving keep lots of items in order. These rugged organizers are also excellent places for storing students' personal belongings.
As with any furnishing that's used around small children, safety is the most important consideration. This collection of school/daycare fixtures is manufactured by Jonti-Craft®. They have implemented their own internal quality-control program called KYDZSafe. Dedicated to Safety, Durability, and Value, their products offer the best in long-lasting materials and reliable construction techniques. Top quality eleven-ply baltic birch plywood is the main manufacturing material. Soft, rounded edges and corners are required on all exposed areas. All swing-open doors feature pinch-free hinges. Dowel-pin construction is favored over dado joints to ensure structural integrity over not just one, but many long school terms. A classroom can be a messy place. To combat this, the fixtures are coated with an ultra-tough ultraviolet acrylic coating that even resists permanent markers. Additional features such as thermo-fused table edges and three-point caster brackets all come together to create a consistent, durable product!