Customer Service Representative
Department: Contact Center
Reporting To: Contact Center Supervisor
FLSA: Non Exempt
The customer service representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The Customer Service Representative will ensure delivery of excellent customer service in a multi-channel, fast paced environment through quick and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features
- Maintains contact center database by entering information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Drive customer retention by delivering superior customer service via phone, online chat, and email.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Cooperation and teamwork with peers
- Customer empathy and relations
- Basic keyboarding and software skills
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years Customer Service Experience