Displays2Go is the stock display division of George Patton Associates, Inc.
We are a real display manufacturer with real people.
Many e-commerce companies with electronic catalogs exist only online. Displays2Go has been manufacturing in-stock and custom point of purchase displays in the USA since 1974. So even though our online catalog is here for you 24 hours a day, our staff is also here during regular business hours anytime you need a real person to talk to.
Find out more About Us
Ordering From Displays2go
- Most items on Displays2go.com are in stock and available for immediate shipping.
- Most orders will ship FedEx or UPS however some items require freight/pallet shipment.
- Internet and catalog pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
- For products with case packs, a $10.00 handling fee is added to orders if the quantity ordered is not a complete case.
- Shipping estimates can be obtained by placing your items in the shopping cart and proceeding as if you were prepared to purchase the items. Your order is not actually placed until you enter your payment information & click "submit". Prior to the payment method page, all of the available shipping options and costs will be displayed for you to choose. If you do not want to proceed with the order, you can click your "back" button, or if you are prepared to continue with your order you can select your shipping method and click "continue". If no shipping costs appear you will need to contact customer service for a quote.
Please note: Shipping costs are subject to review and change prior to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply.
- We ship only to US States and Canada
For delivery outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer is required.
To place an order shipping to a freight forwarder or for more information, please call us at 1-800-572-2194.
- Orders shipping to freight forwarders must be placed over the phone and paid in full by wire transfer. We do not accept orders shipping to freight forwarders paid by credit card
- Displays2go is not responsible for any damage that occurs after delivery to the freight forwarder
- We reserve the right to refuse sale of any fragile items knowingly being exported
- Displays2go will provide a commercial invoice, but must not be listed as the Shipper or Exporter of Record on any export documentation
- Orders must be received before 1pm Eastern Time US on a business day
- All items on the order must be in-stock
- All items on the order must NOT have a lead time (see product page(s))
- Same day shipping is not offered on weekends, holidays or other posted closings
Shipping Delay: We will not be processing orders on Monday, May 27th due to the Memorial Day holiday. Orders placed after 1:00 PM (Eastern Time US) on Friday, May 24th will not be processed until Tuesday, May 28th.
- All lead times are in business days and do not include weekends, holidays or scheduled closings
Unless otherwise noted, orders are processed Monday through Friday. We do NOT ship on Saturday
- Holidays and scheduled closings are posted approximately 7-10 days in advance of the closing
- Lead times do not include shipping transit time
- Orders received before 1pm Eastern Time US will begin being processed the same business day
- Orders received after 1pm Eastern Time US or on non business days will begin being processed the next business day
- Lead time begins on the first day the order is processed.
- Artwork Orders: Lead time for orders that require artwork do not being until the proof and/or artwork has been approved.
Please see the product page for more information about the artwork submission process.
- George Patton Associates, Inc. Is in the Eastern Time Zone of the United Stated (EST & EDT)
We observe Daylight Saving Time in accordance with the United States daylight saving time schedule
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
- For Freight Shipments: Note any damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before the driver leaves.
- If product damage is found or suspected:
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.
- Notify us within five (5) business days of delivery
- Due to the limited time frame for us to file a claim for shipping damage,
Any damage not reported within five (5) business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards.
- Existing Net 30 accounts. More Info
- To establish a Net 30 account with Displays2go, please call Customer Service at 1-800-572-2194 before ordering. An initial order of $1000 and an extensive credit check is required. Net 30 accounts are offered on a limited basis and generally require 5-7 business days for approval. The approval process will delay the processing and shipping of your initial order.
- Prepay by Check or Money Order - Phone/Fax Orders Only
- Google Checkout - Complete your Displays2go order using Google Checkout. What is Google Checkout?
Return Policy and Procedure
- Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee. Why is there a restocking fee?
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment.
Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Return merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs.
No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays and customized products, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- Please review our Return Policy before completing these steps
- Standard Package Shipments (UPS/FedEx delivery):
- May use our Return Form
Please fill out this form completely and return it with your package.
- Returns will not be accepted without a the Return Form
- Failure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
- Freight/Pallet Shipments (including display cases):
- Please contact us so an RMA number can be generated for your return.
- Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number.
- Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package/crate.
- Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
Our W9 form is available for download here as a PDF document: Displays2go W9 Form
(Right Click "Save As")
We prefer that our customers place orders on our website or call us to order. When orders are placed through these methods, we are comfortable that our customers know what to expect in regards to lead times, shipping charges and other pertinent information.
We also understand that certain institutions only use purchase orders. It's never a problem for us to reference your PO number on our orders. You may enter that number in the notes field on our website, or give it to the Customer Service Specialist at our 800 number when placing your order. We are also happy to send a detailed order confirmation when requested.
- Displays2go will not be held in accordance to terms or conditions listed or referenced on customers individual purchase orders. Your terms and conditions will not apply.
- Once you have placed an order on our website or by phone at our 800-number, please do not send a faxed confirmation without your order confirmation number and your Customer Service Representatives name stated on the Purchase Order! We cannot be responsible for the duplication of orders if this information is missing.
- We do not participate in eVa, ASI or any other discount programs
We have never been a merchant middleman and do not discount off of our published pricing. The exception to this policy is only large catalogers who have a proven national circulation, place large quantity orders, and understand our history and business paradigm well. We sell direct to all end users. The Displays2go name and product line is prevalent over the internet and our catalog circulation widespread. Our choice to not resell products in small quantities at a discount is based on our history and business model. The fact that we market direct in all industries distinguishes us from many display wholesalers who do not sell direct to end users. Please do not request or submit information for discounted or special pricing on any product and quantity where we have a published price, as that will also be your price. We do maintain a section of closeout items that many resellers may be interested in browsing.