Easel Stands - Portable, Floor & Countertop Fixtures
Easel Stands for Artists - For Table Top & Floor Presentations
Easel stands are an effective and affordable presentation tool for teachers, artists and curators. Tripods are offered metal, wood, acrylic, with portable and adjustable features. Choose from countertop or floor standing units in this online collection. What are some of the different types of easels available here? These display stands focus customer attention while enriching decor. Shop from this impressive selection of studio and artist presentation easels in hundreds of styles and sizes. Browse through this vast selection of easels including portable and tabletop presentation fixtures. Most of these tripod stands ship same day when in stock!
Who uses these easels? Artists use these tripod stands to secure a canvas while they are working. In addition, galleries often use these art easels to display featured paintings, or a local artist's work. However, the collection of displays is not just intended for artists. Many hotels place signs on one of these holders outside the auditorium or multipurpose room to advertise a performance or event. These display easels are normally associated with art, but they are also great for signage in a board room or conference area. Speakers giving a presentation can quickly flip through the cards and graphics with the stands. There are many styles of stands available here, something to satisfy most any need or function.
Decorative artist stands are used for presentations in a classroom, meeting, restaurant, hotel lobby, art gallery or a school function. These tripods hold signage, traditional artwork, pictures, or charts. All of these display easels are easy to set-up, including bi-fold, tabletop, decorative and portable stands. Smaller presentation easels called tabletop stands are also available. There are decorative tripod options manufactured from metal, plastic or wood.
Several of these floor standing presentation easels are adjustable. Many are also able to hold a large range of frame sizes. The legs on most of these tripod stands have rubber feet that help to minimize slippage and scratching floor surfaces. These display easels, such as wooden art presentation stands, are especially convenient because they can be stored flat and take up little space. Similarly, several of the portable signage holders have adjustable legs that stand on a countertop or floor. Display easels with ornate designs add to the attractive message. Choose the style that best fits the situation.What are some of the benefits of using these easels?
- This tripod stand is a vital advertising tool for businesses that update signage frequently, such as a restaurant or hotel.
- The easels keep the content in the sightline of an approaching visitor or gathering audience.
- Use these stands as an alternate means of displaying vital messages without consuming a lot of floor space. In addition, these easels are portable, and can be moved with little effort.
- A decorative tripod stand is ideal for an art gallery, or an upscale restaurant to promote a nightly dinner special.
- Artist easels are imperative for painting, drawing, and other media. Many people trust these stands for stability while making their masterpieces. The easels will serve users well for a long time.
- Teachers use the display in classrooms all the time. Instructors appreciate the versatility of these stands, and find them to be extremely useful in keeping lectures organized.
In this online catalog, shoppers can order table top easels, that range in size from 4" to 25" high, perfect for countertop displays where less presentation space is available. Tabletop easels have compact designs that take up little counter space and are easy to carry. Similar to the floor-standing models, the small easels come in either a decorative, unique, or standard look to fit the décor of your establishment. Acrylic tabletop stands that can hold brochures, pamphlets, and other information, are also available. These easels are some of the most popular models available! To find out more information regarding a specific display stand, click on any of the images above, or contact one of our customer service specialists.