Magazine Racks FAQ
What is a magazine rack?
- Magazine Racks, including periodical holders and literature displays, are commonly used in an attempt to minimize clutter while adding beauty and style to a common area. Magazine holders and racks successfully organize catalogs and magazines in an efficient manner, keeping them out of the way while making them handy and inviting to read. Magazine racks are the perfect solution to any and all magazine storage problems. Buying a magazine rack is an excellent investment for all residential, commercial, and retail use.
What types are available? What are the mounting/display options?
When wall space is limited, floor standing magazine racks generally hold and display several magazines at one time.
If floor space is limited, these magazine racks can be mounted onto a wall.
Generally collapsible units making them easy to travel with. Many even include carrying cases or bags for easy and convenient transportation.
In addition to collapsible holders, our cardboard literature holders and displays are also portable due to their lightweight material.
Our designer collection includes many styles and configurations like our modern,
contemporary versions like our wood grain displays.
Some include of combination of designer elements, like our magazine racks that feature wave-like poster holders.
These are space saving displays allowing viewers to turn the units to see more magazine choices.
Designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions.
Displays featuring one pocket, usually can hold a bunch of magazines in one spot.
Designed to hold more than one group of magazines. Many of our multi
pocket displays are tiered allowing simple viewing options and easy
access to magazines and literature.
Designed with configurable pockets to accommodate literature with multiple widths. These versatile displays enable you to display brochures, leaflets, catalogues, magazines, and many other types of reading and promotional material.
A practical alternative to cluttering tabletops with bunches of magazines. Countertop magazine holders bring order and visibility to the literature on display.
Combined with other things like sign frames, poster holders, cork boards, brochure and business card holders. Some multi-use magazine racks even have tabletops attached to place a laptop on for presentation purposes. Combination magazine racks and literature holders are great for advertising and promotional purposes.
What materials are they fabricated from? What color finishes?
Our affordable acrylic magazine racks and holders are available in Clear, or Clear with Green tinted edges to resemble glass. We also carry Black acrylic displays to frame and highlight the literature on display.
Some of our outdoor holders are fabricated with durable 1/8” thick Plexiglas T. This Clear material is perfect for outdoor use as it is 65% tougher than standard acrylic. The high impact strength will prevent the unit from breaking if someone were to bump into it. Also, this type of material has a high UV resistance and will not yellow or fade in the sun.
Cheap corrugated cardboard displays are used for promotions and special distributions.
Lightweight and portable, these units are available in many
many Sizes, styles, and configurations of magazine racks and catalog holders in various shades of Oak, Mahogany, Walnut, Maple
Sturdy and cost effective, our wire displays are available in either Black or Gray.
What sizes do you carry?
- We carry magazine racks and holders in a wide range of sizes for a variety of brochure or magazine widths. They vary in size from one pocket countertop or floor models to tall floor standing multi-pocket holders and racks.
Most of our racks accommodate standard sized magazines and catalogs, 8-1/2” in width. However, we also carry adjustable holders designed to hold brochures, leaflets, newspapers, and other types of literature in a multitude of shapes, configurations, and sizes.
Can I order custom sized magazine racks?
- Custom orders are usually a modification of one of our stock products. We manufacture custom displays in large volume. We do not quote custom production runs in small quantities.
Email us your magazine rack display idea, being sure to note all dimensions and the quantity to be quoted: email email@example.com.
Please visit our custom display page for more detailed information and design specifics.
Can I order holders with custom logos?
- We do offer custom silkscreen logo printing with up to 3 colors on many of our products, especially our acrylic products. See LHWM85 as an example.
Where are magazine racks typically used?
- Magazine Racks can be used for an array of purposes in a number of establishments.
- Most commonly found in:
- Medical Offices
- Waiting Rooms
- Book Stores
- Common Rooms
- Information and Welcome Centers
- Trade Shows
- Basically anywhere that organization of catalogs, periodicals, literature or magazines, is necessary.
What can they display?
Do they come pre-assembled? Do wall mounted racks need to be professionally installed?
- Most of our racks come pre-assembled and include the necessary mounting hardware. You can easily find this information on the product page or pages of your desired magazine racks. In a situation where you would have to assemble the rack yourself, we provide detailed instructions. We inform you right from the product page just what materials are included and what you will need to correctly assemble your magazine racks.
- Installation for our wall mounted racks should always be handled by a professional. A level tool will help ensure that your installation is done correctly. Pre-drilling of anchor holes, insertion of anchors and final screw insertion are usually necessary. Using a ladder may be required for installation of some racks. Be sure that instructions are properly followed for the best results.
How soon can I receive my order?
- We ship most of our products the same day we receive an order. Most of our magazine racks and literature holders are pre-assembled, pre-packed and ready to ship. In-stock pre-packed items ordered before 1PM EST are eligible for same day shipping. Other products may require some assembly before we can ship, or they may be in production.
What are the shipping costs?
- Shipping options and costs are specific to each product. Be sure to check the shipping specifications on the product page as you are ordering your magazine racks and literature holders.
- All of our products are warranted for quality craftsmanship and defective materials. This, however, excludes breakage from mishandling by the customer.