Browse More Industries Below
Tradeshow Digital Signs Offer Both Hardware & Free Template Software
For Tradeshow Digital Signage
Digital Signage for Tradeshows Gets Attention Quickly!
Looking for a way to grab the attention of passersby at tradeshows? These digital signs, commonly called electronic signage, are some of the most dynamic marketing tools currently on the market. Many different industries, including the tradeshow sector, have transferred over from traditional pictures and banners to this technology. This digital sign system for tradeshows captivates the interest of customers because it turns sales pitches into a hot medium. The moving pictures and messages draw the attention of passersby for the same reasons that people are attracted to television. These digital signs are simply too much for potential customers to resist. Although many of these electronic poster frames on the market require a great deal of software and template knowledge, these systems demand very little computer experience. Displays2Go manufactures this digital sign without wireless network or complicated wiring systems. Furthermore, access to many free, pre-made templates is available at FreeTemplates2Go.com. These digital signs for tradeshows come with almost everything prepared for use. Tradeshow booth operators simply need to decide where to mount the screen. This digital sign is able to showcase a wide range of content. Static images, slideshows, video, and audio are all possibilities when implementing this technology at a tradeshow. Some of the LG® digital signs even offer live TV access. All of these possibilities are accessible using the simple "Plug & Play" system.
How does "Plug & Play" tradeshow digital signage technology work?
- The "Plug & Play" operating system reduces electronic signage to a simple two step process. Customers can effortlessly transition online template content onto the television monitor.
- Users must utilize a USB stick when transferring the layouts from the computer to the TV. These sticks are not included in the package, but are readily available for purchase at office supply stores and electronics companies. Users save the data onto the USB stick and plug the stick into the media player.
- After plugging in the external memory tool into the multimedia device, sales people can relax as the content will begin to play on the screen. Advertisers and marketers can manipulate the content to include various effects and other features to best stimulate the viewing audience.
What Hardware and Software is Available with these Tradeshow Digital Signs?
- Monitors are included with each electronic signage display. These LCD screens with LED backlighting are high quality televisions manufactured by LG® and other great brands. These monitors are all under warranty from the manufacturer, so users can expect to use the TV for a long time to come.
- Many trade show booths already have televisions as part of their sales pitch to show videos. These salesmen can convert these pre-existing screens into electronic signage by adding an external high definition multimedia player. These media devices operate using the same "Plug & Play" technology as the monitors with internal players.
- Bundle kits are a popular choice in a tradeshow situation. The conventional kit includes the LCD screen and some form of stand. The stands come in various styles to best fit the specific booth and trade show environment. There are floor standing, ceiling hanging, and wall mounting options for all sorts of advertising venues.
One of the most common means of advertising goods and services at conventions is giving demonstrations. With the electronic poster package, booth operators can break the use of the highlighted unit down step by step. Customers are able to see on screen the proper way to utilize the good and attempt it by themselves. The fact that all of this information is taken care of on the monitor leaves the booth operator to focus on answering questions or attracting passersby. The electronic poster is also a great place for pre-taped testimonials about the item. This powerful form of advertisement was unavailable to marketers in the past. Potential clients can hear recommendations from people just like them, which often means more to customers than a sales pitch. These electronic monitor systems work in tandem with the salesmen to increase profits.
Many conventions have a specific theme, which draws a certain type of clientele. There are many different conferences designed for women, agriculture, electronics, environment, transportation, and more. Most goods and services have the ability to attract numerous groups. However, the sales pitch and advertising campaign for one convention may not be appropriate for another sector. It is in these instances that electronic marketing tools thrive. Booths can change their display information and messages without spending money on new signs and banners. These users just need to change the templates saved in their USB stick. Tailored messages and images are much more likely to capture the attention of the audience than generic ones.
Advertisers at trade shows often have more than one product they are trying to sell. In the past, these booth operators would have to line the wall of their display with signs and posters to get the many goods and services the attention they deserve. Salesmen would have to tote their entire collection of wares everywhere they went. If an item sold out, these marketers would have no means of showcasing it. All of these conundrums are alleviated when using electronic banners. Booth operators can have dynamic templates advertising each good and service on the screen. When the supply of a certain unit is depleted, customers can still see it on the monitor. This advertising practice exponentially increases the likelihood of sales. Items no longer have to be exhibited to be purchased.
A common practice at tradeshows is to collect contact information from passersby. This procedure is used to send them newsletters and bulletins concerning the company history and current happenings. These sorts of advertisements encourage people to invest in the company or a spotlighted product. Booth managers can display the amount of sales contacts and customer subscribers on screen. Many customers find comfort in being part of a larger group. Furthermore, much of the information shared in newsletters can be used on screen. Company history, mission statements, and owner biographies are great supplement slides for any booth. Video of the president explaining the development of the business or the item can go a long way with potential investors. Advertisers can upload content that highlights an increase in sales over the past years or the amount of people that prefer the service over competitors. Keep returning customers abreast of the latest events and developments. People love being in on a winning commodity. The more contacts trade show booth operators drum up, the more likely the company will expand!
Convention center owners and tradeshow promoters can also get in on the electronic poster frame revolution. These users can post the screens on walls, ceiling, or television rack to advertise the companies and products coming to the show. The promoters can charge the booth operators a fee for the marketing space. With the variety of different content available for the layouts, these software users can create different price points for the various types of ads. All of the different slides, regardless in the types of products, can be seamlessly showcased in a brilliant slideshow format. Convention center owners can maximize advertisement sales with these electronic devices.
Displays2Go.com is constantly updating its online catalog to include the latest advancements in display technology. This collection of media player and electronic signage with hardware is the newest addition to an assortment that includes over 5,000 units. For over 35 years, this company has been providing customers with the best POP options and marketing tools at the lowest possible price points. In addition to the wonderful selection, Displays2Go.com has a highly trained staff of customer service representatives to help consumers every step of the way. These real agents are available via phone, live chat, and e-mail. People from all over the world trust Displays2Go.com for all of their displays. Browse the collection today to see what makes this collection so great!