This TV Bracket Makes Adjusting Televisions Easy!
|Note: Be sure to verify your equipment is VESA compatible by clicking HERE|
This TV Bracket Collection Holds Monitors Steady!
Don't have enough floor space to install a television stand? These TV brackets free up floor space for furniture, customers, and more. This collection contains a wide array of LCD mounts for adorning monitors to walls and ceilings. This TV bracket, also referred to as a plasma mount, is extremely durable and made with the highest quality craftsmanship. There are many different sizes and functions to accommodate the specific size of your television. Displays2go.com specializes in TV brackets for any situation. Stationary models keep screens in the perfect position for viewing every time. Tilting and articulating TV brackets allow users to adjust television screens to oblige all members of the audience at one time. Some of these tilting mounts include a remote control for extra convenience. This TV bracket can conform to any line of vision. Slim profile models make sure televisions stay close to the wall. There are even plasma mounts that can hold screens in both portrait and landscape orientation. These LCD mounts have adaptable metal arms that extend for different television displays. Get the most out of any television with this TV bracket collection. These LCD mounts are the perfect television or monitor accessory for an establishment. Stylish and functional, all of the wall television arms in this line will blend in with the décor.
How do flat screen televisions attach to these LCD mounts?
- Minimal assembly time is required to affix a monitor to these brackets. The necessary hardware is included with each plasma mount. In some rare instances, users will need to get extra screws, but these are easily found at hardware or electronic stores.
- Some of the wall television arms from this line use locking bars instead of screws to hold TVs. Slide the bar at the base of the fixture and lock the television into place. This construction is adapts to many different sized televisions.
- All of the LCD mounts in this collection comply with VESA stipulations. Established in 1989, the Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) set a mounting pattern for all televisions and brackets to follow. LCD televisions will certainly affix to these VESA approved plasma racks.
- Almost any establishment, ranging from restaurants to retail stores to waiting rooms to public transportation stops, can take advantage of this LCD mount collection. Attract customers with a television display or keep clients entertained as they wait. TV showcases garner a great deal of attention.
- Wall television arms look great in the home. These brackets all have sleek exteriors that can match the décor in any house. They frame home televisions without detracting from a viewer's enjoyment. Long gone are the days of bulky home entertainment centers.
- Corporate conference rooms are a wonderful place for these LCD mounts. Use televisions and computer monitors to further illustrate presentation points. These brackets heighten and aid speeches without taking up any floor space.
Many of the stationary plasma mounts are available in slim profile fashions. These models have become very popular because they make sure the television monitor remains close to the wall. Ideal solutions for high trafficked areas, LCD television mounts only extend screens an inch or less. The mounting styles are the same as the aforementioned standard line. Bar locking and screw plasma mounts are available. All of the wall television arms in this category have sleek black polished exteriors that remain hidden behind flat screens. These television brackets are commonly found in trade shows, malls, and retail stores where customers are always walking around. However, these models are also ideal within the home. Lobbies and foyers at doctors' offices use these plasma mounts to entertain patients while they wait. No matter the size of the room, these television brackets will not obstruct the general flow of the environment.
One of the fixed brackets has a universal design. These universal design models are made to fit nearly any size flat television screen or computer monitor. This catalog offers two different universal brackets. Both styles have black polished metal exterior and adjustable wall plates. These plates expand and contract to accommodate 23" to 63" televisions weighing up to 165 pounds. The stationary bracket allows users to orient their screen in portrait and landscape formats. This feature makes it easy to get the most out of any television. Two arms and two plates are included. The other universal model offers landscape and portrait orientations as well as angling. This television wall mount tilts 15 degrees down to maximize viewing pleasure. Add extenders to the arms to hold larger televisions.
Tilting and articulating plasma mounts offer many different television viewing options. Use these wall television arms to have a great view of the screen from any seat. Tilt the monitor up and down for ideal positioning. There are plasma mounts available that can tilt 20 degrees! Pan the screen left and right to watch the screen from around the corner or in another room. Articulating arms extend televisions forward and back. There is a ceiling television rack that can tilt. This model is perfect when there just isn't enough wall space. This ceiling plasma mount can also rotate 360 degrees. Some of the tilting models even come with a remote control. These motorized mounts include an infrared sensor that can be placed on top of the television. Users no longer need to get up to adjust the screen. Move the television up and down with a simple remote control. This wall mounting television arm operates on electricity. The five foot cord is long enough to make plugging this model in convenient. Tilting and articulating wall television arms add some motion to television displays. Plasma mounts from this line have either black or silver polished metal exteriors.
Displays2go.com is recognized throughout the globe for their amazing collection of wall television arms, residential entertainment center furniture, portable television racks, video presentation equipment, and TV accessories. In addition to wall and ceiling mount options, there are floor standing models for holding flat televisions. There is a wide variety of styles to browse. For over three decades this online warehouse has been providing customers with the best display items for their merchandise. Economic and high end items are always available. Displays2Go.com sells the highest quality items at the lowest prices online. Check the live inventory counter to see exactly how many of each model is available. If in stock, all of the flat panel television mounts depicted above will the ship the same day when purchased before 1:00 p.m. EST. No other flat panel monitor stand distributor can make such an offer. Real customer service representatives are waiting for orders. Contact an agent any time from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Either dial 1-800-572-2194 or click on the "Live Chat" icon on any of the web pages. These representatives are expertly trained and ready to field any question regarding display items. Come back frequently to take advantage of the many special offers. Displays2go.com is always updating their catalog to include the latest and greatest marketing solutions. The best collection of displays, ranging from digital signage to ballot boxes, is right at your finger tips. This site is the first and last stop for all things display related!