QueuePole.Economy 41.5" Silver Stanchion Post with 6.5' Black Retractable Belt
- 4-way Adaptor Expands Configuration Possibilities
- Weighted Round Base with Rubber Bottom for Added Stability
- Over 6-foot Retractable Belt Covers a Large Area
Crowd Control Systems: Brushed Stainless Steel | QueuePole.Economy Series by Displays2Go
"This was my second purchase of these stanchions from Displays2Go for Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens. We currently use them around delicate art displayed in our Visitor Center and also plan to use them during the busy summer months for our admissions area. We like the clean contemporary style of the stanchions as it blends nicely with the craftsman-inspired furnishings at the Gardens." - Margaret Hoffman, Director of Marketing and Visitor Services
- Rubberized base, included with all posts, protects floor & adds stability
- Built-in 4-way adaptor expands configuration possibilities
- Simple, ergonomic design with brushed stainless steel finish and black belt integrates seamlessly into any environment
- Belt clip features built-in locking mechanism
- Easy to assemble & disassemble (for storage or transport)– no tools required!
- Heavy weight, 19 lb. base is rust-resistant and always matches pole finish (22 lb. total weight)
- 41-1/2" height is taller than most competitor's products
- 2" high retractable nylon belt can easily extend anywhere between 0" and 6'-7" to make your stanchion configurations completely customized to your needs
- Constructed from sturdy, durable stainless steel
- Ships ground, knocked-down to reduce freight costs
- Comprehensive product and packaging tests ensure your posts arrive undamaged
- A simple solution to a high quality product at a low cost with a short lead time: Designed in the US by our engineers, manufactured abroad, and sent back to our warehouse so they can ship DIRECTLY to you with a short lead time!
|Height x Diameter||41.5" x 14.0"|
|Line or Series||Economy|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
Overall 2 out of 5 | 1 review
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.