Tablet Photo Booth Floor Station, LED Light Ring, Adjustable, Custom Graphics – Black
- Accommodates 9.7" Apple and Samsung Tablets (See Specifications for Tablet Compatibility Details. Tablet Not Included)
- Fully Customizable Top Header and Body Plate
- Height Adjustability Knob Easily Raises and Lowers LED Ring
- Anti-Theft Tablet Enclosure with Star-Shaped Security Screws for Theft-Prevention
- 19” Dimmable and Tiltable LED Beauty Ring Light and Mirror
- Reinforced Weighted Base
Promotional Tablet Selfie Booth Includes Customizable Graphics for Experiential Marketing
Our promotional tablet selfie booth creates a completely customizable, fun and interactive party station to give your guests an opportunity to take pictures, network and create memorable moments. The photo station is capable of accommodating 9.7” iPad and Samsung tablets inside a totally secure loss-prevention mirror enclosure reinforced with star-shaped security screws to ensure your device is safe in any public environment. Put any logo, image or graphic onto the promotional tablet selfie booth to create a unique social sharing kiosk tailor-made exclusively for your wedding party, trade show audience, graduation celebration or Mardi Gras festival event. The stand also features two knobs that control the brightness and color temperature to ensure you capture flattering pictures no matter the party environment. Height adjustability is easily controlled with a tightening dial, so the customizable photo station quickly adapts to people of different heights. A reinforced weighted metal base structure ensures the iPad promotional selfie booth with mirror creates a safe and sturdy space so that you provide your customers with the perfect social sharing night.Discover the top 5 apps for turning your iPad into a DIY photo booth here.
To set Auto-Lock setting to Never:
• Go to Settings > Display and Brightness > Auto-Lock, then select Never.
Easily access your home button with AssistiveTouch. AssistiveTouch allows you to control your tablet’s home button functions without removing the device from the anti-theft enclosure.
There are a few ways to turn on AssistiveTouch:
• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then select AssistiveTouch to turn it on.
• Use "Hey Siri" to say, “Turn on AssistiveTouch.”
• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and turn on AssistiveTouch.
• Download your favorite AssistiveTouch app in the Android store.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||19.0" x 71.0" x 12.0"|
|Base Width x Height x Depth||16.5" x 0.25" x 12.0"|
|Viewable Width x Height||6.0" x 8.5"|
|Material||Metal, Acrylic, Foam Board|
|Placement Type||Floor Standing|
|Features||Anti-Theft, Security Hardware, Cable Management, Tilting, Adjustable Height|
|Power Cord Length||75.0"|
|Compatible Devices||iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017 (5th Gen.), iPad 2018 (6th Gen.), Galaxy Tab A 9.7", Galaxy Tab S2/S3 9.7"|
|Spotlight Wattage||80.0 Watts|
|Adjustable Height Graphic Viewable Height||38"|
|Top Graphic Width x Height||21.5" x 15"|
|Bottom Graphic Width x Height||16" x 38"|
|Print Options||Full Color|
|Printing Type||UV Digital Print|
|Printing Area||Front Only|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.