Workshop Series 8" x 11" Sign Holder, Brochure Pocket, Custom Logo, Snap Base - ClearView Full Product Details
|Imprint Area Width x Height||7" x 1.2"|
|Print Options||1 Color|
Artwork Guidelines & Instructions
Accepted File Formats
- Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
- File must be in vector format. Click Here for Vector Artwork Examples.Examples of correct and incorrect vector formats.
- Choose your imprint color(s) out of the 10 available colors. We recommend choosing a color to contrast well with the color of the background.
- Your logo will be maximized within the imprint area unless indicated otherwise. The imprint area is centered on the header.
- An e-proof is provided once the artwork is approved.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or include in the notes section at checkout the following:
- The logo or text you want imprinted.
- The number of text lines.
- The font you would like to use. You can choose any standard font (ex: Helvetica, Arial, Times). If no font is specified Times or Arial will be used.
- Specify if you would like all uppercase, lowercase, or both.
- Indicate horizontal and vertical positioning.
- Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
- After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24-48 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by your representative.
- If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have us make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
- After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
- Production lead time starts AFTER proof has been approved by the customer.
- Shipping time starts after production time.
- Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
- If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
- If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
- If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
- Only send files relevant for output.
- Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product.
- File color mode must be CMYK.
- If using Illustrator embed all images.
- Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
Artwork files can be uploaded on the product page and submitted with your order, or sent to us after placing your order. If you submit your files after placing your order, please compress all files and folders using the ZIP file format and name the file using your order number (ex: WEB100234569.zip). Displays2go will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
How to submit artwork after placing your order:
- Files under 10MB - Email to email@example.com
- Files over 10MB – Upload using Sharefile. A Sharefile link will be emailed once the order is created.
If you are unfamiliar with Sharefile, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope.
Note: Displays2go will not be responsible for returning any USB drives.
Send materials to:
GPA Art Submissions
81 Commerce Drive
Fall River, MA 02720