Display Cases for Collectibles - Sports Memorabilia, Action Figures & Models
Show Off Your Favorites - Figurine Display Cases, Shot Glass Cases, Sports Collectibles Stands or Model Boxes
Where else can you find display cases for collectibles offered at such reasonable prices? You'd be hard pressed to find any retailer in the US with fixtures that deliver great craftsmanship combined with pricing this low. Browse our entire selection of collector’s cabinets to see different sizes, styles, and several applications for your merchandise. Along with shot glass cabinets, we carry acrylic counter cases, sports memorabilia showcases, and shadow boxes. Our small display cases for collectibles are designed to show off your favorite pieces like model cars, authentic sports gear, or glass figurines. You can trust that the star of the show is safe from harm as all of our glass figurine cases feature locks to prevent tampering and tempered glass for extra safety. If the glass breaks, it shatters into small rounded pieces rather than sharp fragments to prevent you or your customers from injury. Given this safety feature; retail stores prefer, and often times require, that all of their fixtures be tempered. Looking for something a little more upscale and refined? Check out our wood display cases to find products in multiple grain finishes to match or complement almost any décor.What kind of small display case styles are available?
- Shadow Box Cabinets- Your options are limitless. Use these gorgeous fixtures to display a collection of insects, leaves, a photo collage or your favorite sports jersey!
- Shot Glass Cases - These displays can be wall mounted or used on a countertop. Use to showcase all of the coolest shot glasses you’ve collected over the years.
- Model Boxes - The time and effort put into creating a model would be wasted if you didn't properly display it. Check out our selection to protect your model car or ship.
- Sports Figurine Boxes - Quite a few different styles and types are available, including pedestal stands for helmets and smaller cases for baseballs or golf balls.
- For any of the glass cabinets, a regular household ammonia-based cleaner is adequate.
- For our acrylic displays, a mild detergent and warm water is best.
- Make sure to use a cleaner specifically safe for wood on any of our wood-finished products.
- For further information on how to clean any of these collector display cabinets, feel free to contact a member of our call center staff.
Different materials & styles suit different needs. Acrylic is lighter, see-through and more affordable, while wood and glass fixtures are higher-end and often match a more traditional decor. We also offer a wide range of counter top acrylic boxes for sale here suitable for single items such as; sports balls, model cars, figurines and other priceless items. Comic book or sports card store owners will find a lot of useful products in this category to help protect their valuable merchandise. For a fun, in-depth look at how to set up your shop, check out this article on How to Display Action Figures.
Not finding what you need? Were you looking for larger display cases that can promote a wide selection of merchandise? We’ve got those too!