Display Monitors for Advertising – Digital Marketing Screens w/ Built-In Media Player
Promote Sales, Events or Menu Items with Digital Marketing Signage
- Simple Setup in 3 Easy Steps!
- Free Ad Templates Included
- Quickly Upload Images, Videos or Both
- Save Money by Reducing Print Advertising
- VESA Compatible
- Wall or Countertop Mounting
- Many Screen Sizes Available
- Manufacturer's Warranty Included
- For Use in Restaurants, Conventions, Retail Stores & Much More!
Gaining exposure for new or exciting products in your brick-and-mortar location can be a challenge. Luckily, technology came through big time with the invention of dynamic tools like display monitors for advertising with built-in media players. Commercial restaurants, retail stores and virtually any business environment can use digital signage to their benefit. Available in many screen sizes to fit in any space, an electronic marketing screen is designed to play your menu or graphics continuously. Most of our flat screen, LED monitors for advertising provide full 1080p resolution in widescreen format so that your customers can read your menus or ads from a distance. Have a unique floor plan? Our digital signage displays can be mounted on the wall or on a stand giving you the freedom to utilize your space wisely.
Uploading your advertisements to the digital monitor for advertising is super easy — 1) simply upload your ads, videos, or static images onto a standard USB thumb drive 2) insert the USB into one of the ports on the back of the screen and 3) go. Not sure how you want to market your material or not feeling particularly creative? We include access to free ad templates designed for all types of industries.What Makes Our Digital LED Signage Ideal for Commercial Use?
- Residential monitors used in conjunction with a media player can suffer damage as a result of heat buildup from leaving a screen on for too long. Designed for continuous usage, a commercial advertising monitor can sustain long-term use with the screen on 24/7.
- All of our TV screens for digital signage come with a 2 or 3 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor, as opposed to a traditional 90 day or one year limited warranty when you buy from a big box store. What’s worse; if using a residential model in a business application, the manufacturer will most likely automatically void the warranty. We provide on-site service to all of our customers — so no more waiting in line at your local electronics store!
- Easy Setup! How much do we all love being able to take something out of the box and use it pretty much instantly? While you’re waiting for your advertising monitor to ship, head over to our free digital ad template website to start creating your dynamic marketing display! Or, if you’re designing your own graphics or videos, you can get them ready to upload to a USB and plug right into the back of the screen to play over a built-in media player!
- Retail stores use our units to show off new product lines and call out upcoming sales events with powerful, visual graphics.
- Restaurants often use digital signage to promote menu items close to the front of their establishment to get customers thinking about all the delicious options at their disposal.
- Hotels and casinos use these large displays for marketing or informational purposes.
- Offices or professional work environments use TV screens to display company statistics to boost morale or broadcast company-wide messages.
If you need help picking a mount for your digital menu board, check out our guide to learn How to Mount a TV to a Wall. Do you already have a commercial screen but nothing to play your ads over? Displays2go also offers standalone digital media players that can be used with most modern TVs.