Business Card Displays - Wall & Desk Holders for Company Calling Cards
Wall and Desk Business Card Holders - Single-Pocket & Tiered Designs
Looking for a convenient way to distribute contact information? Business card holders make spreading the word about the company's staff and professional services a breeze. Just one desktop holder for personal info will ensure that contacts are arranged neatly. Each pocket has a design that makes it easy for clients and potential customers to pick up corporate information. Displays2go's selection of business card displays, also called contact card cases, feature multiple pocket & tiered designs to showcase a large amount of calling cards in an organized yet eye-catching manner. Acrylic and metal wall and desk accessories will attract anyone looking for company and employee info. Our contact info cases are also sold in wooden finishes. With their natural finish, wood business card holders create a professional presentation that is ideal for any commercial office. We offer fixtures in a number of styles to match with any décor no matter the setting.
Our wood and plastic stands and mounts are made to keep a collection of business credentials orderly and accessible. Available with different placement options, the office business card displays have both wall mounted and desktop designs. You can also choose from a variety of single pocket, multi-pocket and tiered card case holders to hold any quantity they need. By displaying credentials in a case or rack, they're prevented from becoming disorganized or damaged from customers browsing through them.What are the most popular types of calling information cases available?
- Business card displays with multiple pockets make great desk accessories because they can feature more of workers' company information. Some of our cases and boxes are made for displaying less at a cheaper price to work with any budget.
- Wall hanging contact card cases and racks are perfect for locations with many employees and agents. Large office buildings frequently use multi-pocket dispensers to distribute as much information at once. Some of these wall mounted dispensers feature accessories, like headers and signage areas for customization.
- Another line of fixtures includes custom and personalized cases. These are typically made from clear plastic and can be printed with a logo or slogan for extra branding space. Keep visitors informed about your company and its mission while dispensing contact info.
Our catalog of multi-pocket card dispensers are available in a range of sizes to meet the needs of our consumers and their budgets. For example, our large 66-pocket wall mount holders are ideal for use in business lobbies or shopping centers. Office complex owners can display the information for all of the companies and agents working in the building in a single box. We recommend using these acrylic displays as profit-making and lead-building tools, by simply charging a small fee for neighboring businesses to utilize the space. For smaller office environments, we recommend using the desktop and tabletop contact card case stands such as our wooden desk accessories & racks. We have options for every presentation of occupational info.Where else can a card display used?
- Compact desk accessories are ideal for office environments. Home and professional work areas are both great places to feature the card holders, giving visitors an easy method of contact.
- Tabletop holders for calling cards are also well-suited for POP implementation in retail locations. Many retailers position an acrylic holder near the register, so customers can readily sign up for company cards or buy gift certificates. Advertising like this is one of the best ways to improve brand recognition and increase repeat purchases.
- Our wall cases and dispensers are great in commercial environments because they are capable of holding so much contact info. Host a number of agents' and businesses' credentials in one place to both inform and direct visitors.
In addition to business information, the acrylic holders can also be used to display other small media. Store credit cards are often placed in the cases near the register or checkout stand to increase clientele and expand the customer base. Other times, simple gift certificates are placed in the pockets. The tiered displays are perfect for this application, especially when there are many different options. Most feature a logo or decorative image that entices customers. Retailers will often showcase all the logo and image styles in a "collect-them-all" presentation to encourage purchases.