Traditional Rear Load Poster Frames - Aluminum, Plastic, and Wood Graphic Displays
Wall Mounted Poster Frames with Rear Loading Access
Need to feature your prints with a high quality presentation? Our traditional rear load poster frames feature classic designs that make artwork and advertisements stand out. This style of wall mount has a loading backer on the back that secures sheets in place. These traditional rear load poster frames are designed for long-term display as they need to be taken down to change images. Permanent graphic holders are excellent for featuring art in corporate offices, restaurants, and event galleries. Traditional rear load poster frames are also great for showcasing promotions and professional photography that will be up for a while. Browse our classic style framing options, all with quick shipping and bulk pricing.What types of rear-loading wall framing do we offer?
- Traditional rear load poster frames are available in a variety of fabrications for different finish and design choices. Aluminum framing is durable and features a sleek style. These metal image displays are offered in a range of different moulding styles. Choose from black or silver aluminum framing with flat, angled, convex, and concave molding.
- Plastic rear load poster frames have a simpler design that's more affordable than metal. This framing is also offered in neutral black or silver to match any office lobby or restaurant. Made of lightweight polystyrene, these plastic graphic displays make it easy to mount advertisements and photography to the wall.
- Wooden rear load poster frames are also available with high quality fabrications. These long-term print displays are made of real wood with an economical price. Our wooden graphic holders feature a "shadow box" design that adds a level of depth to the print. Wood artwork displays have an elegant appearance that's great for treasured keepsakes and personal artwork.
- Rear-loading poster frames with clear lenses protect prints from damage and moisture. These plastic faceplates are lighter than glass ones and will not shatter if broken. While they're still for indoor use only, artwork and promotions won't be tarnished by dust and fingerprints. The back loading design makes it easy to simply slip a sheet behind the acrylic or PVC lens.
- Matting is a great way to put a contrasting border around your work. This optional white border is included to make prints stand out, no matter what they are. When the matting is removed, the framing can hold a larger image.
- All of these poster frames are capable of mounting either vertically or horizontally. There's no worry about using the same display for a different print. If you need to switch between portrait and landscape, simply rotate it.
Traditional rear-loading picture frames are great for adding some style to both promotional and artistic images. However, they need to be taken down every time prints are changed. Check out our easy-change slide-in graphic frames for swapping out sheets while they're still mounted to the wall. These models have the attractive designs and finishes of the classic style with added convenience.