Body Temperature Scanners with Contact-Free Design and Privacy Protection
Touch-Free Scanners Read Body Temperature Quickly and Safely
Reopening your business? Our body temperature scanners can detect a fever in customers, employees, and patrons at the entrance. This is a great way to prevent people infected with COVID-19 from entering crowded areas and exposing others to the virus. Each floor standing body temperature scanner gives a quick response to keep the line moving at the entrance. The screening kiosk additionally features a touch-free design to prevent users from breaking social distance or touching contaminated surfaces. The body temperature scanners are made to create safe and healthy work environments during the global pandemic.What features make these fever scanning kiosks great for businesses?
- These body temperature scanners are accurate, even though they're used at a distance. They have a detection range of 95.9° to 107.6° Fahrenheit and are precise to half a degree. This is ideal for preventing false readings, ensuring that it accurately detects people who have a fever.
- These fever scanners also protect the privacy of the customers they're screening. While they can detect and scan faces, none of this data is stored. This is not "facial recognition", which can distinguish a person's identity. Keep people at ease with this design that respects their privacy.
- The temperature scanners are easy to use, providing both audio and video prompts to facilitate the process. These digital fixtures are highly accessible to ensure that any business can use them.
- Our non-touch temperature scanners are also very safe — they're made to be used with no contact required. This reduces the chance that highly infectious diseases like COVID-19 will spread from person to person.
- Each screening kiosk keeps the line moving by returning results quickly. The floor stands have a fast response time of 100 milliseconds, or more simply, a tenth of a second. This is a great way to quickly get healthy customers in to patronize your business.
- While the floor standing scanners are made to detect fevers by looking at people's faces, they can operate while the subject is wearing a mask. Wearing personal protection has become ubiquitous during the pandemic, and it should be kept on to maintain best practices.
Choose these non-contact screening kiosks to quickly get people in the door, whether it's a bar, restaurant, retail store, office, or warehouse. It's important to create safe environments in a world affected by a highly infectious disease, not just to stop infection, but to reduce stress and tension in social situations. Ensure you're providing a healthy experience with more of our Coronavirus safety supplies including social distance signage, sneeze guards, and PPE holders.