Display Cases | Professional Fixtures for Retail Merchandising, Trophies, and Collectibles
Shop by Placement
Shop by Use
Shop by Style
Shop by Material
Eco-Friendly Display Cases
Shop cases that support a variety of sustainability initiatives like material choice, recyclability, and more.Shop Sustainable Display Cases
Retail Tips by Displays2go
Retail Showcases and Checkout Counters Form the Bones of Any Store Layout
Need to buy display cases, but don't know where to begin? Thanks to our extensive selection, it helps to think about how you plan to use them. Most retail stores use a combination of counters, cash wraps, and register stands as the command center by placing many different fixtures into one modular configuration. Here, employees work behind display cases to help customers and complete transactions. Glass display cases featuring plenty of shelving space come in taller designs to better elevate merchandise to eye level. Pedestal models are excellent choices for gift shops, galleries, and museums, while traditional wood curio and china cabinets add that heirloom touch to any traditional retailer. Select display cases offer quick shipping, so read on to learn more about our products and what they can do for you and your business.What kinds of features do glass showcases have to offer?
- Most display cases are, by design, counter-height affairs. This is where shoppers head to for help with an item or to pay for their purchase. The fixtures themselves come in lots of styles; some with glass-enclosed areas for displaying merchandise and others with no glass at all as in the case of a register stand or service counter. Access to items inside the cabinets can be either via the front or behind depending on where you plan on placing these fixtures. If your store sells expensive merchandise like jewelry, electronics, or other high-end products, you will want to look for store fixtures with rear access for security's sake along with locking doors for added security. To really draw the eye to high-value merchandise, jewelry display cases elevate and highlight items within.
- Free-standing display cabinets feature almost all-glass construction that allow customers to encircle the fixture while browsing. Vertical display cases make a stunning impression and show entire collections of products together in one place. Thanks to their multi-level shelving and floorstanding design, these cases can hold a lot more than countertop or wall mounted models, making them good choices for gift shops, antique stores, and other businesses that sell a lot of small items. If you're short on space, corner display cases make use of overlooked areas and turn them into product focal points! These glass display cases can function as trophy cases, figurine cases, merchandising displays, and more!
- Pedestal styles go in the opposite direction. Designed for highlighting a single object, these display fixtures do an excellent job of spotlighting a priceless work of art or a small sampling of merchandise. Integrated lighting is also available on select models that further enhances the presentation with dramatic emphasis. Placing a pedestal stand in the center of a room would certainly attract the attention of visitors, whether in a gallery-type setting or company showroom.
- Wall mount cabinets are excellent space-savers that free up valuable sales floor real estate. We stock a healthy selection of locking display cases for securing valuables, and also non-locking models with easy lift-off acrylic dust covers. Multi-shelf displays showcase lots of merchandise behind sliding glass doors while shadow-boxes are ideal for presenting a single object for customer perusal.
- Countertop displays offer affordable pricing in a wide variety of styles. From simple dust covers to memorial flag cases, our selection offers something for everyone. Tabletop styles feature either glass or acrylic plastic construction and are perfect for protecting sports memorabilia, scale models, and figurines from dust and dirt.
Many cabinets are available with or without interior LED illumination to better showcase merchandise. Thanks to their cooler operating temperatures and more efficient power consumption, LED lighting is the smart choice for retailers everywhere. Lights come in strip, spotlight, and recessed styles, depending on cabinet make. Illuminated merchandise has the power to attract shoppers and make expensive items appear more desirable, so let us help you get the most out of your retail store with visual merchandising.
We offer a huge collection of in-stock & ready to ship display cabinets. Use them to store and highlight products, school trophies, or collectibles while keeping them free from dust, dirt, and fingerprints. We are confident you will find a perfect fit for your business or establishment. If at any time you wish to contact us with a question or offer help with a purchase, our contact center is here to help.
Select a product type to enable all filters.
Eco Friendly Features
Digital Screen Size
Return To Top