10-Tier Literature Display Racks for Floor, Countertop & Wall Mount
10-Tier Magazine Displays — Literature Stands in Wood, MDF, Metal, & Acrylic
Looking for footprint-efficient ways to dispense many printed publications at once to promote your business? Our 10-tier literature display racks hold ten rows of literature - and double-sided models support 20. Most of these magazine stands feature adjustable compartments with removable pegs. Many of these 10-tier literature display racks come with poster frames above the featured publications. These wall, counter and floor fixtures work best in large-scale venues like airports, malls, movie theaters, and auto dealerships.
Our 10-tier literature display racks and magazine stands are constructed of wood, MDF, wire, and acrylic to suit any venue and price point. Our single-sided catalog stands are appropriate for smaller establishments, real estate and medical offices, convenience stores and card stores. Most of the these are portable, and come with a convenient carry case. Road warriors depend on lightweight brochure organizers like these for trade show and exhibition use.
The advertising world may have gone digital, but print ads - posters, catalogs, and trifolds - never lose their promotional magic. The reason is simple: visitors feel connected to your organization when they can take something with them. They will more likely than not, tack up a business card on a message board for future reference. Customers typically will tuck a trifold inside a purse or pants pocket on their way out of a store or trade show booth so they can get to know your goods and services better when they have more time.What features should I consider when buying magazine stands?
- Mount: Our 10-Tier literature display racks can be placed on the counter, floor, or wall depending on venue size and footprint.
- Construction: Brochure holders and catalog dispensers are available in a wood, plywood, veneer, affordable MDF, clear acrylic, steel mesh and wire.
- Finish: These wooden magazine stands come in light, light oak, medium oak, red mahogany, and black finishes. Metal and laminate fixtures are available in black, silver or white.
- Size: Our pamphlet organizers come in an array of sizes to suit any commercial space, from a big sports arena to a tiny trade show booth.
- Configuration: Each of these literature display racks are available in fixed and portable styles, with 1- and 2-sided configurations, along with vertical or horizontal tiers. Other options include A-frame and pedestal designs.
Choosing a magazine rack style will be the hardest - and most fun - part of buying a catalog organizer from Displays2go! If you’re promoting your business in a large convention center or concert hall, 7’ magazine stands with brochure attachments, top signage, and wheels are a great way to go. Gleaming chrome standoffs secure graphics, for an added décor boost on any showroom floor. Place small, clear acrylic display racks with “take-one” pamphlets strategically on countertops near check-out areas. Floor-mounted racks with vertical pockets and a sign header take up only a small footprint in shops and convenience stores. Lightweight, collapsible fixtures with a carry bag are popular with sales people whose displays need to be road-worthy. Mesh racks add a modern style to any retail or office setting, and the contents are obscured just enough to keep the presentation area professional looking.
Eco Friendly Features
Digital Screen Size
Return To Top