Design Your Own Seamless Indoor Hanging Banners with Full Color Custom Graphics
Indoor Hanging Banners with Custom Printing - Choose Colors and Text, and Upload Graphics
Create Your Banner in Minutes with Our Designer Tool!
1: SELECT SIZE & COLOR
On the OPTIONS tab:
- BACKGROUND COLOR: Click on a color square to fill your banner background with a solid color.
- ADVANCED PICKER TOOL: Select to choose your own custom color by dragging cursor or entering HEX values.
- SIZE: Pick from a total of 8 size options ranging from 24" x 48" to 72" x 96".
- Your design will remain in place if a new banner size is selected.
2: ADD & EDIT TEXT
On the TEXT tab:
- Select ADD TEXT to create a new text box.
- Replace "Add Text Here" with personalized message.
- Click FONT FAMILY drop own menu to choose from several unique styles.
- Choose FONT SIZES between 14px and 128px for small and large text.
- Additional options include BOLD, COLOR, and HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL alignment.
- Select BACK TO TEXT LIST to edit existing text boxes.
3: UPLOAD CUSTOM GRAPHICS
On the GRAPHICS tab:
- Select ADD A GRAPHIC to create a placeholder image.
- Click UPLOAD PHOTOS to browse your computer for images of your choice.
- We recommend using high resolution graphics (min.150 ppi) in JPG, PNG, AI, EPS or PDF format.
- Select BACK TO EDIT to adjust size, placement, and rotation of images.
Artwork Placement Details
- Blue dashed lines on the Designer canvas indicate SAFETY lines. Keep all important text and graphics inside this area.
- Safety guides will not print on the actual banner.
- If a file is too small to meet minimum print requirements, a red outline will appear around the graphic.
Our indoor hanging banners with custom printing are a sleek and modern signage solution for retail and business promotions. We use premium PVC material to craft lightweight, low-profile displays.
Choose from 8 popular sizes with options for either single-sided or double-sided edge-to-edge UV printing. Create unique advertising displays that free up retail or expo booth floor space by combining two or more large format indoor hanging banners.
Planning to advertise in multiple locations? Price breaks are available for orders of 10 or more banners. Enter your desired quantity in the shopping cart to see pricing, or contact us for more info.
What are the benefits of double-sided banner printing?
Choose double-sided printing for the most exposure to your advertising.
With colorful graphics displayed on both front and back, customers can see your message from more areas in your business.
Indoor banners can be installed over a display table to promote a sale on the front, while high-resolution photos on the reverse side attract customers to the products.
How to hang a PVC banner
Combine printed indoor hanging banners with our accessories and hardware for ceiling or wall presentation.
Our low-profile aluminum rails work perfectly with PVC posters — no grommets required.
Hardware kits are also available and include suspension chains, hanger clips, toggle bolts, and S-hooks.
What’s the difference between vinyl and PVC banners?
PVC is a flexible and versatile material for indoor banners. PVC is a vinyl material, but it features a smooth surface that supports detailed printed images and text.
The matte finish minimizes glare from lighting so your graphics are clear and readable on both front and back. PVC material also has a clean-finished edge that does not require seams.
Need a weather-resistant flexible vinyl sign? Shop our indoor/outdoor grommeted banners.
Where to use PVC banners
- Non-glare hanging banners draw visitors to your trade show booth
- Use hanging banners to display vibrant messaging at church
- Use informational hanging banners to point out exhibition highlights
- Display motivational graphics in a gym with hanging banners
- Hang indoor banners behind mannequins to promote a retail brand
- Decorate for a birthday party with full-color hanging banners
- Announce the grand opening of your shop with hanging banners
- Advertise a sale at the front of your retail shop
Common hanging banner sizes
Our promotional indoor hanging banners are available in 4 width and 4 height options:
24" Wide Banners:
- 24"w x 48”h
- 24”w x 72”h
36" Wide Banners:
- 36"w x 48"h
- 36”w x 72”h
48" Wide Banners:
- 48”w x 72”h
- 48"w x 96"h
72" Wide Banners:
- 72"w x 72"h
- 72"w x 96"h
How to choose the right banner size
Popular banner sizes for indoor use include 24” x 48”, 36” x 72”, and 48” x 96”, but we recommended taking measurements of your space to determine the best proportions.
When choosing a banner, also consider the size of nearby windows, furniture, and other displays or fixtures, as well as the typical viewer’s distance from each sign.
Layering multiple sizes for depth effect
Indoor banners of different sizes can be combined to create a high impact dimensional display.
Hang a large sign, such as our 72” x 72” banner printed with an all-over pattern, behind two smaller banners with text, logos, and product photography.
If you’d like help designing a multi-banner display, contact our team of talented in-house graphic designers! Visit our Design Services page to learn more.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Polyvinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.