Design Your Own Custom Tension Fabric Backdrops with Single or Double-Sided Graphics
Create Custom Tension Fabric Backdrops | Choose Colors, Insert Text, and Upload Graphics
Create Your Trade Show Backdrop with our Designer Tool!
1: SELECT SIZE & COLOR
On the OPTIONS tab:
- BACKGROUND COLOR: Click on a color square to fill your backdrop with a solid color.
- ADVANCED PICKER TOOL: Select to choose your own custom color by dragging cursor or entering HEX values.
- SIZE: Choose an 8' or 20' backwall kit or replacement graphics.
- Your design will remain in place if a new product is selected.
2: ADD & EDIT TEXTOn the TEXT tab:
- Select ADD TEXT to create new text box.
- Replace "Add Text Here" with personalized message.
- Click FONT FAMILY drop own menu to choose from 18 unique styles.
- Choose FONT SIZES between 18px and 124px for small and large text.
- Additional options include BOLD, COLOR, and HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL alignment.
- Select BACK TO TEXT LIST to edit text.
3: UPLOAD CUSTOM GRAPHICSOn the GRAPHICS tab:
- Select on ADD A GRAPHIC to create placeholder image.
- Click UPLOAD PHOTOS to browse your computer for personalized images of your choice.
- We recommend using high resolution graphics (minimum 150 ppi) in JPG, PNG, AI, EPS or PDF format.
- Select BACK TO EDIT to adjust size, placement, and rotation of images.
Artwork Placement Details
- A blue dotted line in the Designer canvas indicates the Safety Area. Keep all important graphics inside this area.
- Placement guides will not print on the actual backdrop.
- If a file is too small to meet print requirements, a red outline will appear around the graphic.
Best Visual Design Tips when Planning Your Stretch Fabric Backdrop
A well-designed banner backwall will bring your trade show booth to life. Follow these tips to make the most of the advertising space at your next promotional event.
- Focus attention on just one key message or logo on each backdrop, and consider the viewers’ eye-level when placing design elements.
- Limit text to the most essential words, and keep the number of graphic styles and fonts to a minimum for a professional look.
- Take advantage of our vibrant full-color dye sublimation printing by using high-resolution graphic files. Upload vector logos, if available, to allow for scaling up to suit the backdrop size.
- Plan fixtures and furniture that will be placed in front of the banner to decide where graphics will be best viewed.
Don’t have graphics ready to use in the Designer? Our in-house graphics pros can help! Graphic Design Services are available for expo backdrops and any of our other custom printed products.
Product Specifications, Sizes, & What’s Included in Each Bundle
Our pop-up display walls with custom graphics are available in 2 sizes:
8’ wide x 7.5’ high and 20’ wide x 8’ high.
Single-sided printing is available on the 8ft or 20ft, and there is a double-sided printing option for the 8ft-wide version.
Replacement graphics are also available alone for either size.
Each frame features curved corners, stabilizing straight poles at center, and reinforced feet for stability at the base. A canvas carrying case is included for convenient transportation between events.
Complete your expo design and add functionality with accessories specially designed to work with your 2STFR-Series backdrop. Modernize your booth with a set of bright LED clamp-on lights, or use a green screen fabric cover to repurpose your backdrop for videos. The aluminum tube frames are also available separately for adding a second wall.
Assembly Required: Quick Tips for Efficiently Building Your Portable Tension Fabric Backdrop
It’s quick and easy to transport and set up these trade show displays. The frame features a hollow aluminum tubing design, making the unit both manageable and sturdy.
- Lay out all frame sections on a clean floor and line up the numbered pieces. The snap-button style assembly means no extra tools are required.
- Leave feet off to secure the tension fabric. Slip the graphic over the frame top and pull toward the base before closing the zipper. Then attach the weighted feet and stand the wall upright.
For more details, download the Assembly Instructions at the bottom of this page.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.