Design Your Own Weatherproof Street Pole Banners with Double-Sided Custom Printing
Create Custom Street Post Banners | Choose Colors, Insert Text, and Upload Graphics
Creating Your Banner is Fast and Easy with Our Designer Tool!
1: SELECT SIZE & COLOR
On the OPTIONS tab:
- BACKGROUND COLOR: Click on a color square to fill your banner background with a solid color.
- ADVANCED PICKER TOOL: Select to choose your own custom color by dragging cursor or entering HEX values.
- SIZE: Pick from a total of 12 size options ranging from 18" x 24" to 36" x 72".
- Your design will remain in place if a new banner size is selected.
2: ADD & EDIT TEXT
On the TEXT tab:
- Select ADD TEXT to create a new text box.
- Replace "Add Text Here" with personalized message.
- Click FONT FAMILY drop own menu to choose from 18 unique styles.
- Choose FONT SIZES between 14px and 128px for small and large text.
- Additional options include BOLD, COLOR, and HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL alignment.
- Select BACK TO TEXT LIST to edit existing text boxes.
3: UPLOAD CUSTOM GRAPHICS
On the GRAPHICS tab:
- Select ADD A GRAPHIC to create a placeholder image.
- Click UPLOAD PHOTOS to browse your computer for personalized images of your choice.
- We recommend using high resolution graphics (min. 150 ppi) in JPG, PNG, AI, EPS or PDF format.
- Select BACK TO EDIT to adjust size, placement, and rotation of images.
- If a file is too small to meet minimum print requirements, a red outline will appear around the graphic.
Artwork Placement Details
- Blue dashed lines on the Designer canvas indicate SAFETY lines. Keep all important text and graphics inside this area.
- Pole pocket areas are 3" on both top and bottom with hems shown as grey dashed lines.
- Guidelines will not print on the actual banner.
- Each side is right-reading. If a directional design is required, (like an arrow), the front and back design elements should be mirrored.
Custom Printed Street Post Banners
Our custom printed pole banners showcase your seasonal, special event, or promotional graphics in full color on posts in cities, towns, or college campuses. Available in 12 sizes and completely customizable, they are constructed using durable 18oz vinyl, metal grommets, and UV safe inks to withstand the elements for all-season use.
Planning to decorate several poles? Price breaks are available for orders of 15 or more banners. Enter your desired quantity in the shopping cart to see pricing, or contact us for more info.
All sizes of our pole banners are printed on both front and back, and the front graphics will be duplicated on the back unless otherwise requested.
If a different graphic on each side is desired use the downloadable templates, available below.
What Size Are Street Pole Flags?
Our street post banners are available in 4 widths and 5 height options.
Choose an appropriate size to optimize the visual impact for drivers and pedestrians on roads and walkways:
- 18” wide banners are best suited for smaller, decorative lamp posts around 8’ to 12’ high
- 24” or 30" wide banners work well with medium to large posts around 14’ to 20’ high
- 36” wide banners are sized for commercial lamp posts around 20’ to 30’ high
- 18"w x 24”h
- 18”w x 36”h
- 24”w x 36”h
- 24”w x 48”h
- 24"w x 60"h
- 30"w x 36"h
- 30”w x 48”h
- 30”w x 60”h
- 30"w x 72"h
- 36"w x 48"h
- 36"w x 60"h
- 36"w x 72"h
Where to Use a Custom Pole Banner
Our hanging outdoor signage is excellent for attracting attention to fairs, shopping districts, sporting events, historic town centers, and holiday festivals.
There's no better way to promote an event in your city than with this vibrant advertising.
Street pole banners are used for:
- Local and municipal events
- Parks and zoos
- Parking lot wayfinding
- Cultural and performing arts events
- Holiday retail promotions
- Festivals and parades
- Seasonal decorations
- College or University sports
- Community outreach
- Neighborhood beautification campaigns
Outdoor Street Advertising Banner Construction
We carefully print, cut, and stitch these heavy-duty banners in-house at our own U.S.A. based manufacturing facilities for the highest quality results.
Our durable outdoor signage features:
- Premium 18oz vinyl material
- Opaque white substrate means no show-thru or curling
- Top and bottom double-stitched 3” pole pockets
- Pockets accommodate poles up to 1.5” in diameter
- Brass grommets installed in all 4 corners within pocket hem allow for banners to be placed on either side of pole
- All-weather materials withstand extended outdoor use
How Are Custom Street Pole Signs Printed?
- High resolution digital printing process ensures crisp imagery and text
- UV-safe inks resist fading for all-season use
- Full color edge-to-edge graphics fill the entire banner space
- Lightly textured satin finish for easy readability and reduced glare
- Each banner is double-sided – your artwork printed is on both front and back
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.