36"w Display Case with 4 Fixed Shelves, Wheels, Frameless, Ships Unassembled - Cherry
- Ships knocked down to reduce freight costs – See assembly video below!
- The full vision showcases have wheels for mobility.
- Frameless, tempered glass construction is elegant.
- Full vision showcases lock for security.
- Cherry color laminate coordinates with retail environments.
- (2) Lights illuminate the top shelves for a dramatic effect.
Full Vision Showcases that have (4) Shelves - Ships Unassembled for Lower Freight Cost!
These retail store fixtures, full vision showcases that lock feature European engineering and craftsmanship! This glass display tower belongs to the EuroVū Simplice line of store fixtures. What traits define EuroVū Simplice full vision showcases? Simplicity, quality, elegance and affordability are all incorporated into this series of store furniture. These full vision showcases are both simple to assemble, and simple to use. Please reference the video below for guidance on assembly. The user-friendly features of these glass full vision showcases include locking doors and mobility. Both doors swing open, which provides easier access to contents stored within than sliding doors do. Additionally, a single lock at the top of these full vision showcases that have a cherry-color base allows workers to leave the cabinet unattended, yet secure. Four wheels make these display cases easy to move anywhere on a showroom floor. The casters do not lock, as the base fully covers the wheels.
These full vision showcases have tempered glass shelves, doors and walls. Why is it important that retail store furniture be made with tempered glass components? The reason is tempered glass is far more durable and safer than untreated glass. Another feature that makes these full vision showcases unique is a frameless design. Small brackets connect the glass walls together. Additionally, the shelves rest on small shelf pins that are barely noticeable. The frameless construction allows potential customers an almost completely unobstructed vision of merchandise stored on each shelf. Both the base and canopy of this retail showcase have an MDF [medium density fiberboard] construction. The cherry-color laminate has a subtle wood grain design that emulates the look of a solid wood construction. However, these European display cases are much more affordable than those made from solid wood.
- Elegant double swinging doors (versus traditional sliding styles), require approximately 17" clearance for opening (cases are easily maneuvered upon wheels if necessary).
- These units ship unassembled. Requires 1 man hour for assembly (will take 2 persons approximately 1/2 hour).
- Unique European styling has power cord exiting from top of cabinet. Cord can easily reach a standard 18" high wall outlet or recessed floor outlet, but does require case to be rather close to power source.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||36.4" x 74.5" x 18.3"|
|Shelf Width x Depth||34.5" x 15.0"|
|Line or Series||EuroVu|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Material||Laminated MDF, Tempered Glass|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Power Cord Length||103.0"|
|Display Space Height||66.0"|
|Shelf Clearance, Bottom to Top, (inches)||14.4, 12.8, 12.8|
|Glass Thickness (inches)||0.1875|
|Glass Sides Thickness||0.3125"|
|Glass Shelf Thickness||0.25"|
|Glass Door(s) Thickness||0.1875"|
|Number of Top Lights||2|
|Top Light Wattage||35.0 watts|
|Power Cord Exit||Top|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|2 - 3||$845.99|
|4 - 12||$792.99|
|13 +||Request a Quote|