Glass Display Case with 4 Fixed Shelves, Frameless Design with Locking Hinged Doors
- Frameless design offers a complete view of merchandise inside the tower displays!
- Tempered glass is safer than traditional, annealed styles!
- Hidden wheels make it easy to move the frameless tower displays for rearrangement or to access doors!
- Ship unassembled to save money on shipping costs – easy to follow instructional video below!
- Wenge-color laminate emulates the dark tropical timber with a strong wood grain pattern.
Frameless Tower Displays That Stand 71" Tall – Assembly Required | Wenge Laminate Finish
These 4" base frameless tower displays are a standard fixture for many retail stores. The cases are full-height, offering up to five levels of space to showcase items! The frameless tower displays that are 35-1/4" wide, also known as glass cabinets, hold various goods, from trophies, awards, plaques or sports memorabilia to glassware, fine china, electronics, handbags, cosmetics and more! These showcases are part of the EuroVū Simplice line of cases, offering exceptional European styling and construction at an affordable price. The frameless tower displays that are 17-3/8" deep coordinate with similar styles from this series, allowing retailers to create a cohesive store configuration. In addition to this size and style, there are also glass counters, cash wraps, countertop cases and more!
These store fixtures, rolling frameless tower displays stand apart from the competition with many useful features. The cabinets are extrusion-less, providing a clear view of displayed merchandise. All glass is tempered, making it stronger and more resilient to breakage than traditional glass. It is much less likely to break, and if for some reason it does, it will shatter into small, manageable pieces, rather than large, dangerous shards. Non-locking wheels are hidden beneath the cases' base, allowing retailers to move the showcase as necessary for store rearrangement or to access the back of the unit. Two full-height, swinging, locking doors provide quick & easy access to the interior of the cabinets, to authorized individuals only. The four full-length glass shelves are set at fixed locations, but there is some variation in the clearance of shelves, allowing retailers to display items of varying heights. Please note the following about these showcases:
- Elegant double swinging doors (versus traditional sliding styles), require approximately 17" clearance for opening (cases are easily maneuvered upon wheels if necessary).
- These units ship unassembled. Requires 1 man hour for assembly (will take 2 persons approximately 1/2 hour).
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||35.3" x 71.0" x 17.4"|
|Shelf Width x Depth||34.5" x 15.0"|
|Line or Series||EuroVu|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Material||Laminated MDF, Tempered Glass|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Display Space Height||66.0"|
|Shelf Clearance, Bottom to Top, (inches)||14.5, 12.8, 13.3|
|Glass Thickness (inches)||0.1875, 0.3125|
|Glass Sides Thickness||0.3125"|
|Glass Shelf Thickness||0.25"|
|Glass Door(s) Thickness||0.1875"|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|2 - 3||$696.99|
|4 - 12||$653.99|
|13 +||Request a Quote|