Acrylic Ballot Box w/ 8.5 x 11 Sign Holder, Pocket, Floor Standing Black & Clear
Secondary Color: ClearBlack
- Double Sided Frame
- Holds (2) 8.5” x 11” Graphics
- Small Capacity Clear Donation Container
- Lockable Lid (Includes Two Keys)
- Front-Mounted Suggestion Form Pocket
Black Floor Standing Lead Box with Double Sided Sign Holder
For those seeking quality feedback from customers, a black floor standing lead box is a sturdier and more dynamic option than your standard countertop contest bin. At more than four feet tall, this sign display draws the attention of a passerby in even the most congested areas. Each acrylic ballot lead box features a locking lid to easily and safely secure its contents. Its sleek and clean design gives you the freedom to use this display for a variety of functions, including at fundraisers for a donation collection or at a restaurant for a contest. Add dimension to your lead box by putting eye-catching graphics in this double sided sign holder. Place suggestion forms in the acrylic ballot bin’s front pocket for added convenience.On What Surfaces can Adhesive Floor Decals be Used?
- Tile or laminate flooring is commonly used in retail stores, shopping centers, and offices because they are easy-to-clean and often offer repeatable patterns. Our floor decals feature an adhesive backing that leaves no residue once removed, making them ideal for seasonal displays, advertisements, or public health messaging. Place between departments, to direct foot traffic between aisles, to inform customers of the best place to wait in checkout lines, or to showcase promotional marketing material.
- Wooden floors are often utilized in restaurants, small cafés, and boutiques with a more local, homey feel. Some departments in big-box outlet stores, especially home goods sections, take advantage of wood flooring as well. Our adhesive floor decals press flat onto wood surfaces to help direct customers through department aisles, inform them where to wait for a table, to target off-limits areas, or advertise a new product.
- Metal panels and flooring can sometimes be used at business entrance ways, near escalators, or walking conveyor belts. Include adhesive floor decals to these areas to advise guests to wait an extra moment before boarding an escalator, ample space between them and the next person in line. These signs help customers and employees follow safe public health guidelines inside and outside of your store.
- Concrete or stone sidewalks have become an extension of many stores with limited capacity, having many customers wait in long lines before being allowed to enter. Our adhesive floor decals stick to concrete and stone as well, allowing businesses to clearly label where their guests should wait for entry. We have seen an increase in use in garden centers and greenhouses as well, where these vinyl graphics can withstand spillage or overflow of water while maintaining their appeal and advertising effectively.
- Low pile carpet is often seen in doctor’s and corporate offices. With these locations accepting new patients or allowing employees to come back to work, it is vital to remind others to maintain a safe social distance with these floor decals. Place stickers on the ground to inform patients where to sit, or which medications and preventative measures they should be taking.
- Foam and rubber panels can be used as a non-slip or temporary flooring solution in restaurants, daycares, and retail stores alike. Adhesive floor decals stick directly to either of these options and can be removed with no damage or residue left on the surface. Place these graphics in gyms, schools, or trade show booths to promote safe social distancing, or take advantage of custom printed options to advertise or inform your patrons or students.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||11.8" x 48.8" x 11.5"|
|Pocket Width x Height x Depth||4.9" x 4.8" x 0.5"|
|Viewable Width x Height||8.5" x 11.0"|
|Material||Laminated MDF, Acrylic|
|Placement Type||Floor Standing|
|Media Size||8.5" x 11"|
|Loading or Door Type||Lift Open / Hinged, Binding Screws / Hardware|
|Plastic or Acrylic Thickness||0.125"|
|Insert Slot Width x Length||0.5" x 9.0"|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Ethyl Acrylate, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.