Acrylic Ballot Box w/ 11 x 14 Sign Holder, 2 Side Pockets, Floor Standing - Clear
Secondary Color: Clear
- Clear Acrylic Construction
- Holds Signs Up to 11” x 14”
- Large Capacity Collection Container
- 8.5" x 11" Front & Two Side Pockets
- Lockable Lid (Includes Two Keys)
Floor Standing Lead Box with 11” x 14” Sign Holder
This floor standing lead box features a crisp, stylish design that fits nearly any décor or environment. With its matching clear frame and acrylic ballot case, this display item is as dependable as it is presentable. Each large lead box features a locking lid that keeps your donation or collection items safe and secure from tampering. Doubling as a display stand, you can place custom prints in both the 11” x 14” sign holder frame and an 8.5” x 11” in the front pocket of each acrylic ballot case for added visibility. Use the lead box’s two side pockets to hold donation forms or sign-up sheets. Ideal for a host of functions, this display item is a great addition to your business’s or charity’s inventory.On What Surfaces can Adhesive Floor Decals be Used?
- Tile or laminate flooring is commonly used in retail stores, shopping centers, and offices because they are easy-to-clean and often offer repeatable patterns. Our floor decals feature an adhesive backing that leaves no residue once removed, making them ideal for seasonal displays, advertisements, or public health messaging. Place between departments, to direct foot traffic between aisles, to inform customers of the best place to wait in checkout lines, or to showcase promotional marketing material.
- Wooden floors are often utilized in restaurants, small cafés, and boutiques with a more local, homey feel. Some departments in big-box outlet stores, especially home goods sections, take advantage of wood flooring as well. Our adhesive floor decals press flat onto wood surfaces to help direct customers through department aisles, inform them where to wait for a table, to target off-limits areas, or advertise a new product.
- Metal panels and flooring can sometimes be used at business entrance ways, near escalators, or walking conveyor belts. Include adhesive floor decals to these areas to advise guests to wait an extra moment before boarding an escalator, ample space between them and the next person in line. These signs help customers and employees follow safe public health guidelines inside and outside of your store.
- Concrete or stone sidewalks have become an extension of many stores with limited capacity, having many customers wait in long lines before being allowed to enter. Our adhesive floor decals stick to concrete and stone as well, allowing businesses to clearly label where their guests should wait for entry. We have seen an increase in use in garden centers and greenhouses as well, where these vinyl graphics can withstand spillage or overflow of water while maintaining their appeal and advertising effectively.
- Low pile carpet is often seen in doctor’s and corporate offices. With these locations accepting new patients or allowing employees to come back to work, it is vital to remind others to maintain a safe social distance with these floor decals. Place stickers on the ground to inform patients where to sit, or which medications and preventative measures they should be taking.
- Foam and rubber panels can be used as a non-slip or temporary flooring solution in restaurants, daycares, and retail stores alike. Adhesive floor decals stick directly to either of these options and can be removed with no damage or residue left on the surface. Place these graphics in gyms, schools, or trade show booths to promote safe social distancing, or take advantage of custom printed options to advertise or inform your patrons or students.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||16.5" x 47.5" x 15.5"|
|Pocket Width x Height x Depth||4.1" x 4.8" x 1.1"|
|Viewable Width x Height||11.0" x 14.0"|
|Placement Type||Floor Standing|
|Media Size||11" x 14"|
|Loading or Door Type||Lift Open / Hinged, Binding Screws / Hardware|
|Features||Angled / Slant Back, Lockable|
|Plastic or Acrylic Thickness||0.125"|
|Insert Slot Width x Length||0.5" x 9.0"|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
Overall 2 out of 5 | 1 review
Bad Design and Item Damaged
WARNING: This product can expose you to Ethyl Acrylate, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.