Video Wall Bundle with (4) LG 49" 1080p TVs, Thin Bezels
4-Screen LED Video Wall Display System includes Mounting Brackets, Cables
Create a visually stunning monitor showcase with this 4-screen LED video wall display system. Included in each bundle are four TVs, mounts, and the necessary cables to set up your 2 x 2 configuration. The full HD 1080p resolution LED video wall display system comes together with super narrow bezels to create a virtually seamless looking monitor showcase. Advanced IPS panel technology provides a clear crisp image with its 60Hz refresh rate and 8ms response time, perfect for watching the game or displaying content. Each mount features a push and pull configuration that allows easy access to the back of the TV for quick adjustments. Bring your sports bar, airport, university, or office up to date with the latest in technology with this video wall display system and its high-resolution quality.
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls - Contact information and a free quote from our recommended installation partner will be available after purchase.
- 4 49" LCD Screens
- 4 Mounts
- Remote Control
- Power Adapters
- Video Connection Cables
Like all things that are new to us, digital signage can take some time to get comfortable with and you may need a little guidance along the way.
As digital experts, Displays2Go understands the importance of your purchase and the ever-important installation phase. So, we’ve partnered with a professional installation service to ease your mind, bringing installation services right to your doorstep!
What Can You Expect?
Upon your purchase,
- Displays2Go will contact you via email to obtain your interest in obtaining a Free Installation Consultation and tell you a bit more about our professional services partner.
Easy and Fast
Within 2 Business days, you can expect to receive a phone call from our installation service partner. Their trained professionals can help you identify what services make sense for you, and outline the related service cost.
What Will You Get?
A new team of partners to help give you peace of mind as you enter into your own digital transformation.
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Bracket Width x Height x Depth||36.0" x 12.0" x 5.0"|
|Mounting Bracket Weight||16.0lbs|
|Panel Height x Panel Width x Panel Depth||24.0" x 42.4" x 3.5"|
|Video Input Type||HDMI, Component, RGB (PC), USB, DVI-D|
|Power Consumption - Energy Saving||40W|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||3yr Parts & Labor (Manufacturer)|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|Content Management System||Not Included|
|VESA Size||600 x 400mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Bezel Width||2.3 (Left/Top)mm, 1.2 (Right/Bottom)mm|
|Tile Mode||15 x 15|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.