2 x 2 Video Wall Bundle w/ (4) LG 55" 1080p TVs, Thin Bezels & Configuration Software
Screen Size: 55"49"
- Kit Includes:
- (4) 55" LG® Screens w/ 1080p Resolution
- 4 Extending Mounting Brackets
- SuperSign Content & Configuration Software
- Power & Video Connection Cables
- Indoor Use Only
2x2 HD Video Wall Bundle with (4) 55” TVs with Mounting Brackets
Make an impact in lobbies, transportation areas, control rooms, and retail environments with this 2x2 HD video wall bundle. Narrow bezels measure just 2.25mm and 1.25mm for a virtually seamless display that wont interrupt your content. The four-panel HD video wall bundle features IPS technology allowing for a 1080p high resolution panel that can smoothly showcase information at 60Hz with a minimal 12ms response time. SuperSign software can configure your displays with color accuracy and content to be showcased in almost any fashion - separate, mirrored, or as one monitor. The high-resolution package includes four 55” panels, mounts, and the necessary cords to get you up and running. Each mounting bracket can pop out from the wall up to 10.69” for quick access to wiring and the TV. No university, restaurant, or medical facility is complete without a video wall bundle featuring narrow bezels and configuration software.
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Content can be played back through the pre-installed LG SuperSign software. Additionally, each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls - Contact information and a free quote from our recommended installation partner will be available after purchase.
|Content Management||11Giraffes Android||11Giraffes SSD||LG SuperSign Software||11Giraffes Android||11Giraffes SSD||LG SuperSign Software|
|TV Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Viewing Angles||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°|
|Screen Brightness||450 cd/m||450 cd/m||450 cd/m||500 cd/m||500 cd/m||500 cd/m|
|Panel Type||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen|
- 4 55" LCD Screens
- 4 Mounts
- Remote Control
- Power Adapters
- Video Connection Cables
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Bracket Width x Height x Depth||36.0" x 12.0" x 5.0"|
|Mounting Bracket Weight||16.0lbs|
|Panel Height x Panel Width x Panel Depth||26.9" x 47.8" x 3.5"|
|Video Input Type||HDMI, Component, RGB (PC), USB, DVI-D|
|Power Consumption - Energy Saving||90W|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||3yr Parts & Labor (Manufacturer)|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|Content Management System||LG SuperSign Software|
|VESA Size||600 x 400mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Bezel Width||2.25 (Left/Top)mm, 1.25 (Right/Bottom)mm|
|Tile Mode||15 x 15|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$11,122.00|
|4 +||Request a Quote|