Portable LED PICO Projector, 50 Lumens, Manual Focus 480p Resolution – Black/Silver
- 50 Lumens Brightness
- Two Built-In1-Watt Speakers
- One HDMI Input Port
- Rechargeable Battery
- DLP® Chip with IntelliBright™ Technology
- 30” – 100” Projection Size
Pico Projector Ultra-Compact and Lightweight with HDMI Input and 50 Lumens Brightness
The lightweight personal pico projector is perfect for home theater use or presentations on the fly. Connect to your laptop or game console with the micro HDMI port and project high quality video on a screen, wall, or other surface. This portable pico projector features Texas Instruments DLP® technology for powerful but energy efficient images. Each system includes a micro HDMI adapter and cable for connection to a laptop for business slideshows or video. The lightweight pico projector has two built-in 1-Watt speakers, or connect to personal headphones with the audio-out jack. A 1/4" thread on the bottom allows mounting on a tripod for portable presentations, streaming, or entertainment almost anywhere.
- What is DLP® Technology and IntelliBright™?
- Texas Instruments DLP® chip uses digital micromirrors to brighten projected images and save energy. IntelliBright™ technology dynamically adjusts the projector brightness range for each individual pixel based on image content and the ambient room light level. When the projector starts up IntelliBright will automatically optimize the projected image settings for the room environment. The result is a projected image with better contrast, clearer picture and increased energy efficiency. DLP® and the DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. DLP IntelliBright™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
- What are Lumens?
- Lumens are a measure of the light output or brightness emitted from a particular source, such as a light bulb. More Lumens mean a brighter light. 100 Lumens is bright enough to project an approximately 40-inch image (diagonally measured) in a dark room, or a smaller image in a room with some ambient light.
- How Do I Connect My Devices?
- The projectors can be connected to a variety of HDMI-compatible devices. To create a corded connection between a computer and the projector, use the HDMI cable included in the box. Some Apple and Android devices may require an adapter to connect to your device. To determine what type of adapter you need to use, please reference the projector’s instruction manual.
|ANSI Luminance||50 Lumens||100 Lumens||100 Lumens||200 Lumens|
|Auto Keystone Correction||No||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°|
|Throw Distance||3' - 8'||3' - 10'||2' - 10'||2' - 12'|
|Projection Image Size||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"|
|Native Resolution||854 x 480||854 x 480||1280 x 720||1280 x 720|
|Speakers||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1.5-Watt|
|Est. Battery Life||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 2 Hours|
|LED Life||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 3.9" x 1"||4.125" x 4.125" x 1"||5.25" x 3.25" x 1"||5.25" x 5.25" x 1.26"|
- Power Adapter and Charging Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Micro HDMI Adapter
|Overall Width x Height x Length||3.9" x 1.0" x 3.9"|
|Features||Tripod Dock, Built-In Speakers, Headphone Jack, Portable|
|Power Cord Length||21.0"|
|Battery Life||Up to 1.5 Hours|
|Projected Image Size||Up to 100"|
|Lamp Life||Up to 20,000 hours|
|HDMI Cable Length||29in|
|Video Input Type||HDMI|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 19||$259.00|
|20 +||Request a Quote|