Portable Mini LED Wi-Fi Projector, 100 Lumens, Manual Focus 480p Resolution – White
- Up to 100” Projection Image Size
- 100 Lumens Brightness
- Built-In 1-Watt Speakers
- Texas Instruments DLP® Chip
- HDMI Input
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Auto Vertical Keystone Correction
- Miracast Screen Mirroring
Mini LED Projector with WiFi offers Auto Keystone Correction and 100 Lumens Brightness
Use this modern mini LED projector to watch video or give professional presentations almost anywhere. Our exclusive design incorporates Texas Instruments DLP® technology with IntelliBright™ algorithms which boosts image brightness and contrast, while also minimizing power consumption. The compact size of a mini LED projector is perfect for travel as it will fit into a briefcase or bag, and the kit includes an HDMI cable for easy connections to a laptop. Along with energy efficient projection technology this product features screen mirroring capability from mobile devices, and auto vertical keystone correction. The device has indicators on top to control the viewing mode and volume of the two built-in 1-watt speakers. The rechargeable battery provides up to 1.5 hours of video projection time on this compact LED projector, making it perfect for salespeople, churches, educators, and home users alike.
- What is DLP® Technology and IntelliBright™?
- Texas Instruments DLP® chip uses digital micromirrors to brighten projected images and save energy. IntelliBright™ technology dynamically adjusts the projector brightness range for each individual pixel based on image content and the ambient room light level. When the projector starts up IntelliBright will automatically optimize the projected image settings for the room environment. The result is a projected image with better contrast, clearer picture and increased energy efficiency. DLP® and the DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. DLP IntelliBright™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
- What is Keystone Correction?
- Keystone correction allows projectors that are not placed exactly perpendicular to the horizontal centerline of the screen to eliminate the skewed image that would result from the projector’s position.
- What are Lumens?
- Lumens are a measure of the light output or brightness emitted from a particular source, such as a light bulb. More Lumens mean a brighter light. 100 Lumens is bright enough to project an approximately 40-inch image (diagonally measured) in a dark room, or a smaller image in a room with some ambient light.
- How Do I Connect My Devices?
- The projectors can be connected to a variety of compatible devices via a wired connection and to some smartphones and tablets via a wireless connection. To create a corded connection between a computer and the projector, use the HDMI cable included in the box. Some Apple and Android devices may require an adapter to connect to your device. To determine what type of adapter you need to use, please reference the compatibility section of the projector’s instruction manual. To create a wireless connection between the projector and a smartphone or other device, use the projector’s built-in WIFI and Screen Mirroring.
- What is Screen Mirroring or Miracast?
- Screen mirroring allows you to project content from your mobile device to a projector wirelessly. The connection method is different for Android and Apple devices, so check the projector instruction manual and those of your device for specific directions.
|ANSI Luminance||50 Lumens||100 Lumens||100 Lumens||200 Lumens|
|Auto Keystone Correction||No||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°|
|Throw Distance||3' - 8'||3' - 10'||2' - 10'||2' - 12'|
|Projection Image Size||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"|
|Native Resolution||854 x 480||854 x 480||1280 x 720||1280 x 720|
|Speakers||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1.5-Watt|
|Est. Battery Life||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 2 Hours|
|LED Life||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 3.9" x 1"||4.125" x 4.125" x 1"||5.25" x 3.25" x 1"||5.25" x 5.25" x 1.26"|
- Power Adapter and Charging Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Micro HDMI Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Overall Width x Height x Length||4.1" x 1.0" x 4.1"|
|Features||Tripod Dock, Built-In Speakers, Auto Keystone Correction, Headphone Jack, Portable|
|Power Cord Length||21.0"|
|Battery Life||Up to 1.5 Hours|
|Projected Image Size||Up to 100"|
|Lamp Life||Up to 20,000 hours|
|HDMI Cable Length||29in|
|Video Input Type||HDMI|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 19||$299.00|
|20 +||Request a Quote|