Portable LED Wi-Fi PICO Projector, 100 Lumens, Manual Focus 720p Resolution – Black
- Brightness up to 100 Lumens
- Texas Instruments DLP® IntelliBright™ Technology
- Auto Keystone Adjustment
- Two Built-In 1-Watt Speakers
- Project Images up to 100 inches
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Smartphone Screen Mirroring
- HDMI Input Port
Pocket Projector with Screen Mirroring and Wi-Fi Connectivity has 100 Lumens Brightness
A pocket projector is the perfect way to give a professional presentation or watch movies on the go. Use Wi-Fi capability to project content from your mobile device almost anywhere with this portable but powerful mini LED 5.3” x 3.3” technology featuring up to 100 Lumens brightness. Share a presentation from your laptop at pop-up meetings on a screen or wall, with either the included HDMI cable, or wirelessly through the screen mirroring capability. The mini LED pocket projector incorporates DLP® technology from Texas Instruments, so your images will appear bright and crisp. Create a portable movie theater using Wi-Fi, and show slideshows at your office, special event, or church function without having to carry or store large equipment. The pocket projector provides up to 1.5 hours viewing time on a single charge, and has two built-in 1-watt speakers as well as a headphone jack for audio.
- What is DLP® Technology and IntelliBright™?
- Texas Instruments DLP® chip uses digital micromirrors to brighten projected images and save energy. IntelliBright™ technology dynamically adjusts the projector brightness range for each individual pixel based on image content and the ambient room light level. When the projector starts up IntelliBright will automatically optimize the projected image settings for the room environment. The result is a projected image with better contrast, clearer picture and increased energy efficiency. DLP® and the DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. DLP IntelliBright™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
- What is Keystone Correction?
- Keystone correction allows projectors that are not placed exactly perpendicular to the horizontal centerline of the screen to eliminate the skewed image that would result from the projector’s position.
- What are Lumens?
- Lumens are a measure of the light output or brightness emitted from a particular source, such as a light bulb. More Lumens mean a brighter light. 100 Lumens is bright enough to project an approximately 40-inch image (diagonally measured) in a dark room, or a smaller image in a room with some ambient light.
- How Do I Connect My Devices?
- The projectors can be connected to a variety of compatible devices via a wired connection and to some smartphones and tablets via a wireless connection. To create a corded connection between a computer and the projector, use the HDMI cable included in the box. Some Apple and Android devices may require an adapter to connect to your device. To determine what type of adapter you need to use, please reference the compatibility section of the projector’s instruction manual. To create a wireless connection between the projector and a smartphone or other device, use the projector’s built-in Wi-Fi and Screen Mirroring.
- What is Screen Mirroring or Miracast?
- Screen mirroring allows you to project content from your mobile device to a projector wirelessly. The connection method is different for Android and Apple devices, so check the projector instruction manual and those of your device for specific directions.
|ANSI Luminance||50 Lumens||100 Lumens||100 Lumens||200 Lumens|
|Auto Keystone Correction||No||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°||Vertical ± 30°|
|Throw Distance||3' - 8'||3' - 10'||2' - 10'||2' - 12'|
|Projection Image Size||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"||Up to 100"|
|Native Resolution||854 x 480||854 x 480||1280 x 720||1280 x 720|
|Speakers||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1-Watt||(2) 1.5-Watt|
|Est. Battery Life||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 1.5 Hours||Up to 2 Hours|
|LED Life||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours||20,000 hours|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 3.9" x 1"||4.125" x 4.125" x 1"||5.25" x 3.25" x 1"||5.25" x 5.25" x 1.26"|
- Power Adapter and Charging Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Micro HDMI Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
|Overall Width x Height x Length||5.3" x 1.0" x 3.3"|
|Features||Tripod Dock, Built-In Speakers, Auto Keystone Correction, Headphone Jack, Portable|
|Power Cord Length||21.0"|
|Projected Image Size||Up to 100"|
|Lamp Life||Up to 20,000 hours|
|HDMI Cable Length||29in|
|Video Input Type||HDMI|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 19||$399.00|
|20 +||Request a Quote|