55” 1080p LCD TV for Video Walls w/ Narrow Bezels, 500 cd/m LED Backlight - Black
Screen Size: 55"49"
- This product is being closed out at record low prices!
- 55” High-Quality LCD Screen
- 500 cd/m LED Backlight
- 1080p Full HD Resolution w/ 60Hz Refresh Rate
- 3.5mm Slim Bezels
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
55-Inch Video Wall TV with 60Hz Refresh Rate and 1080p Resolution
Diversify your marketing with this 55-inch video wall TV that grabs the attention of passersby with vivid imagery and bright colors. Made with professional-grade materials, this dynamic advertising solution is designed to withstand 24/7 use. Each 1080p video wall TV screen features wide viewing angles to ensure your promotions are seen with ease. Pair the LCD panel with additional monitors to create a virtually seamless advertising solution. The video wall TV features a 500 cd/m brightness which keeps imagery vivid and visible no matter the placement. This dynamic screen is perfect for professional settings like airports, universities, and retail buildings.
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Content can be played back through our media player found here. To showcase one large image across all screens, only one player is required. In order to simultaneously display different content on each screen, one media player per TV is required. Additionally, each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls.
|Content Management||No (Add-on Available)||Not Included||No (Add-on Available)||Not Included|
|Warranty||2 Years||3 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Viewing Angles||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°|
|Screen Brightness||450 cd/m||450 cd/m||500 cd/m||500 cd/m|
|Panel Type||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen|
|Dimensions||42.5"w x 24"h x 4.6"d||42.4"w x 24"h x 3.5"d||47.75"w x 26.95"h x 5"d||47.8"w x 26.9"h x 3.5"d|
- 49" LCD Screen
- Remote Control
- Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
Like all things that are new to us, digital signage can take some time to get comfortable with and you may need a little guidance along the way.
As digital experts, Displays2Go understands the importance of your purchase and the ever-important installation phase. So, we’ve partnered with a professional installation service to ease your mind, bringing installation services right to your doorstep!
What Can You Expect?
Upon your purchase,
- Displays2Go will contact you via email to obtain your interest in obtaining a Free Installation Consultation and tell you a bit more about our professional services partner.
Easy and Fast
Within 2 Business days, you can expect to receive a phone call from our installation service partner. Their trained professionals can help you identify what services make sense for you, and outline the related service cost.
What Will You Get?
A new team of partners to help give you peace of mind as you enter into your own digital transformation.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||47.8" x 27.0" x 5.0"|
|Material||Tempered Glass, Cold Rolled Steel|
|Placement Type||Wall Mounted|
|Video Input Type||HDMI, VGA, USB, DVI-D|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|VESA Size||600 x 300mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$2,500.99 $1,999.99|
|4 +||Request a Quote|