2 x 2 Video Wall Bundle w/ (4) 49" 1080p TVs, Thin Bezels & 11Giraffes Media Player
- Kit Includes
- (4) 49” 1080p LCD Screens w/ 60Hz Refresh Rate
- 4 Pop Out Mounting Brackets
- 11Giraffes Solid State Drive Media Player with Remote Content Management
- All Necessary Connection Cables
- Indoor Use Only
- Displays2Go with 11 Giraffes
Video Wall System for Business with 49" Screens & WiFi Remote Content Management
Turn heads with this video wall system for business mounted in your establishment. The 1080p LCD display paired with an 11Giraffes media player provides innovative digital signage technology that you can control. Each 2 x 2 video wall for business features remote content management along with templates that can be updated from anywhere there is an internet connection. Narrow bezels around the LCD display provide a slim 3.5mm profile for a seamless viewing experience. Included with the digital signage are four mounting brackets with pop out technology for easy access to connections. With power and connection cables in the box, this video wall for business is ready to entertain, whether it’s for the big game or your next event.
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Content can be played back through our included media player. To showcase one large image across all screens, only one player is required. In order to simultaneously display different content on each screen, one media player per TV is required. Additionally, each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls - Contact information and a free quote from our recommended installation partner will be available after purchase.
|Content Management||11Giraffes Android||11Giraffes SSD||Not Included||11Giraffes Android||11Giraffes SSD||Not Included|
|TV Warranty||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Viewing Angles||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°||178° / 178°|
|Screen Brightness||450 cd/m||450 cd/m||450 cd/m||500 cd/m||500 cd/m||500 cd/m|
|Panel Type||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen||LCD Screen|
- 4 49" LCD Screens
- 4 Mounts
- 1 Media Player
- Remote Control
- Power Adapters
- HDMI Cables
- HDMI Splitter
Like all things that are new to us, digital signage can take some time to get comfortable with and you may need a little guidance along the way.
As digital experts, Displays2Go understands the importance of your purchase and the ever-important installation phase. So, we’ve partnered with a professional installation service to ease your mind, bringing installation services right to your doorstep!
What Can You Expect?
Upon your purchase,
- Displays2Go will contact you via email to obtain your interest in obtaining a Free Installation Consultation and tell you a bit more about our professional services partner.
Easy and Fast
Within 2 Business days, you can expect to receive a phone call from our installation service partner. Their trained professionals can help you identify what services make sense for you, and outline the related service cost.
What Will You Get?
A new team of partners to help give you peace of mind as you enter into your own digital transformation.
|Material||Tempered Glass, Cold Rolled Steel|
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Bracket Width x Height x Depth||27.0" x 21.0" x 5.6"|
|Monitor Stand Weight||30.5lbs|
|Panel Height x Panel Width x Panel Depth||24.0" x 42.5" x 4.6"|
|Video Input Type||HDMI, VGA, USB, DVI-D|
|Supported Photo Files||JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF|
|Supported Video Files||MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, RMVB, AVI, MPEG1, MP4, MPEG, MKV, FLV, WMV, RM, MPG, H.265, MOV, ISO, DAT, VOB, TS, TRP, ASF|
|Supported Audio Files||MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, RM|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|Content Management System||11Giraffes Media Player|
|VESA Size||600 x 300mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Android Non-Touch Tutorial3:26
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|2 +||Request a Quote|