Tablet Photo Booth Station, LED Light Ring, Articulating Arm, Wall Mount - Black
- Anti-theft Tablet Enclosure With Star-Shaped Security Screws (See Specifications for Tablet Compatibility Details. Tablet Not Included)
- Securely Mounts to Any Wall
- Swing Out Wall Mount w/ Articulating Arm
- Dimmable Beauty Light w/ Adjustable Color Temperature
- Acrylic Mirror Surrounds Tablet Enclosure
- Lightweight Design
Wall Mount Photo Booth Station - Stationary Tablet Holder w/ Light Ring for Weddings
This wall mount photo booth station is a permanent installation onsite engagement tool featuring a state-of-the-art beauty LED ring light and a flexible mirror head motion. The lightweight design securely attaches to any venue indoor wall with (2) 2.5” ultra-strength sheet metal screws and plastic anchors to guarantee the station is always safely secured. Initial set-up is fast and simple to provide with a seamless way to set up the selfie kiosk. Our stationary wall mount photo booth station is compatible with multiple 9.7" devices so you have flexibility to choose the one that works for you. Simply use the existing photo apps on your device, or download burst photo or face-altering software applications - the process is simple, convenient and affordable. The anti-theft enclosure featuring star-shaped security screws protect your tablet in the permanent installation and creates a secure onsite engagement social interaction tool. This visually stunning stationary photo booth station will create an innovative data collection tool for your business facility or become an important part of any wedding venue or social gathering.Discover the top 5 apps for turning your iPad into a DIY photo booth here.
To set Auto-Lock setting to Never:
• Go to Settings > Display and Brightness > Auto-Lock, then select Never.
Easily access your home button with AssistiveTouch. AssistiveTouch allows you to control your tablet’s home button functions without removing the device from the anti-theft enclosure.
There are a few ways to turn on AssistiveTouch:
• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then select AssistiveTouch to turn it on.
• Use "Hey Siri" to say, “Turn on AssistiveTouch.”
• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and turn on AssistiveTouch.
• Download your favorite AssistiveTouch app in the Android store.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||19.0" x 19.0" x 16.0"|
|Viewable Width x Height||6.0" x 8.5"|
|Material||Metal, ABS Plastic|
|Placement Type||Wall Mounted|
|Features||Anti-Theft, Security Hardware, Cable Management, Tilting|
|Power Cord Length||75.0"|
|Compatible Devices||iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad 2017 (5th Gen.), iPad 2018 (6th Gen.), Galaxy Tab A 9.7", Galaxy Tab S2/S3 9.7"|
|Spotlight Wattage||80.0 Watts|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 4||$772.99|
|5 - 15||$752.99|