2x2 Video Wall Bundle with (4) LG 49" TVs, Ultra-Thin Bezels, FHD Resolution - Black
Screen Size: 49"55"
- Each Kit Contains:
- (4) 49" LG Screens w/ 1.25mm Narrow Bezels
- 4 Extendable Powder-Coated Mounting Brackets
- Power Adapters and Video Connection Cables
- User-Friendly Remote Control
- For Indoor Use Only
2x2 Video Wall with (4) 49" LG TV Displays and Pop-Out Mounting Brackets
Impress your audience with this 2x2 video wall with full HD picture resolution for impactful advertising opportunities in restaurants, airports, universities, hotels, and medical clinics. Each bundle includes four 49" LG panels, extending mounting brackets, and the required cables to set up your multi-screen TV configuration. This 2x2 video wall with ultra-narrow bezels offers a nearly seamless display to effectively deliver dynamic content and immerse your viewers. Perfect for showcasing colorful imagery, each LCD screen bundle features innovative IPS panel technology to provide a clear picture at 60Hz with a minimal 8ms response time. The adjustable mounting brackets on this 2x2 video wall have a pull-off setup, making media ports easy to access on the back of each TV. Use this 49" multi-screen configuration to instantly enhance the way your company displays its marketing and advertising today!
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- What is IPS Technology?
- IPS panel technology enables better control of liquid crystals, which in turn allows the screen to be viewed from virtually any angle. Because of this, these LG video walls capture the attention of more viewers regardless of their viewing position.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls - Contact information and a free quote from our recommended installation partner will be available after purchase.
- 4 55" LCD Screens
- 4 Mounts
- Remote Control
- Power Adapters
- Video Connection Cables
Like all things that are new to us, digital signage can take some time to get comfortable with and you may need a little guidance along the way.
As digital experts, Displays2Go understands the importance of your purchase and the ever-important installation phase. So, we’ve partnered with a professional installation service to ease your mind, bringing installation services right to your doorstep!
What Can You Expect?
Upon your purchase,
- Displays2Go will contact you via email to obtain your interest in obtaining a Free Installation Consultation and tell you a bit more about our professional services partner.
Easy and Fast
Within 2 Business days, you can expect to receive a phone call from our installation service partner. Their trained professionals can help you identify what services make sense for you, and outline the related service cost.
What Will You Get?
A new team of partners to help give you peace of mind as you enter into your own digital transformation.
|Placement Style||Wall Mounted|
|Power Cord Length||60.0"|
|Includes||Remote Control, VESA Screws, Mounting Brackets , Connection Cables , Cables Ties , IR Sensor|
|Mounting Bracket Width x Height x Depth||36.0" x 12.0" x 5.0"|
|Mounting Bracket Weight||16.0lbs|
|Panel Height x Panel Width x Panel Depth||24.0" x 42.4" x 3.5"|
|Video Input Type||HDMI, Component, RGB (PC), DVI-D, USB 2.0, DP, Audio, IR, LAN|
|Power Consumption - Energy Saving||55W|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||3yr Parts & Labor (Manufacturer)|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|Content Management System||LG SuperSign Software|
|VESA Size||600 x 400mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Bezel Width||2.3 (Left/Top)mm, 1.25 (Right/Bottom)mm|
|Tile Mode||15 x 15|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
|Video Output||DP, Audio|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$9,196.99|
|4 +||Request a Quote|