Acrylic Magazine Display Stands Feature Promotional Catalogs and Newspapers
Magazine Display Floor Stands in Sleek Clear and Black
Looking for a great way to feature catalogs, periodicals, and take-away literature? These acrylic magazine display stands have modern designs that feature prints with simplicity. The stylish newspaper racks make take-away material easy to see, perfect for trade show booths, store floors, and corporate lobbies. Our acrylic magazine display stands are excellent for drawing attention to letter size print media with high visibility shelving areas and signage frames. Whether you're marketing your company's catalog or selling issues of entertainment mags, we have freestanding plastic racks for you. Build brand presence and make sales with acrylic magazine display stands in a number of styles.What types of plastic booklet holders are available?
- Acrylic magazine display stands with sign holders mount advertising posters ranging from 8.5" x 11" to 22" x 28." Featuring signage alongside your take-away literature is ideal for getting passersby to notice your offerings from a distance. These sign holders have simple side insert designs and sleek standoff frames that feature promotional graphics with clarity.
- Double sided plastic magazine display stands are great for large areas like convention halls and hotel lobbies. Promote periodicals to both sides of foot traffic and increase your print capacity with these racks. Choose double sided catalog holders with poster frames for extra advertising space.
- Magazine display stands with adjustable pockets can feature tri-fold brochures and pamphlets as well as letter size media. The slots are separated by movable dividers that adjust to fit your marketing needs.
These single and multi-pocket magazine stands have a lot of options for advertising your brand. Want booklet racks customized with your logo printed in high quality? Shop our plastic literature holders with custom imprinting to feature your artwork in full color. Our UV digital printing process creates accurate logos and messaging in high detail.What finishes are available with these freestanding plastic periodical holders?
- Clear magazine stands are almost entirely see-through. These sleek fixtures make literature visible from any any, no matter which direction the racks are facing. Put these minimalist models in trade show booths to make it clear that you offer take-away prints.
- Black plastic booklet stands have a modern glossy finish that contrasts literature. This contemporary style makes marketing materials naturally pop no matter where they're placed. Black is a neutral shade that will go with any commercial environment, whether it's in a retail store or convention hall.
- We offer more promotional fixtures with modern finishes. Our metal floor standing catalog shelving for shiny silver and black appearances as well as contemporary wavy fabrications.
Our freestanding fixtures for promotional prints are excellent for businesses because they can be placed anywhere. They don't need a wall or counter for prominent placement, they can sit in the middle of the floor. Make your advertising campaign stand out from the rest with these plastic stands.