4 x 24 Pre-Printed Floor Decal for Crowd Control, Please Stand Here - Blue
- Pre-Printed 4” x 24” Graphic for Personal Space
- High Tack Adhesive Backing
- Vinyl Material Withstands Months of Use
- Strongly Sticks to Outdoor and Indoor Surfaces
- Zero Residue When Removed
- UV Digital Printing Technology
Vinyl Floor Decal for Safe Distance with Pre-Printed Social Distancing Graphic
Use this vinyl floor decal for safe distance to promote social distancing and personal space methods at retail stores and supermarkets. The pre-printed flooring stickers create grocery line spacing and help raise public health awareness to protect against virus transmission among customers and employees. High tack adhesive backing allows the vinyl floor decal for safe distance to strongly stick to outdoor and indoor surfaces leaving no adhesive residue when removed.On What Surfaces can Adhesive Floor Decals be Used?
- Tile or laminate flooring is commonly used in retail stores, shopping centers, and offices because they are easy-to-clean and often offer repeatable patterns. Our floor decals feature an adhesive backing that leaves no residue once removed, making them ideal for seasonal displays, advertisements, or public health messaging. Place between departments, to direct foot traffic between aisles, to inform customers of the best place to wait in checkout lines, or to showcase promotional marketing material.
- Wooden floors are often utilized in restaurants, small cafés, and boutiques with a more local, homey feel. Some departments in big-box outlet stores, especially home goods sections, take advantage of wood flooring as well. Our adhesive floor decals press flat onto wood surfaces to help direct customers through department aisles, inform them where to wait for a table, to target off-limits areas, or advertise a new product.
- Metal panels and flooring can sometimes be used at business entrance ways, near escalators, or walking conveyor belts. Include adhesive floor decals to these areas to advise guests to wait an extra moment before boarding an escalator, ample space between them and the next person in line. These signs help customers and employees follow safe public health guidelines inside and outside of your store.
- Concrete or stone sidewalks have become an extension of many stores with limited capacity, having many customers wait in long lines before being allowed to enter. Our adhesive floor decals stick to concrete and stone as well, allowing businesses to clearly label where their guests should wait for entry. We have seen an increase in use in garden centers and greenhouses as well, where these vinyl graphics can withstand spillage or overflow of water while maintaining their appeal and advertising effectively.
- Low pile carpet is often seen in doctor’s and corporate offices. With these locations accepting new patients or allowing employees to come back to work, it is vital to remind others to maintain a safe social distance with these floor decals. Place stickers on the ground to inform patients where to sit, or which medications and preventative measures they should be taking.
- Foam and rubber panels can be used as a non-slip or temporary flooring solution in restaurants, daycares, and retail stores alike. Adhesive floor decals stick directly to either of these options and can be removed with no damage or residue left on the surface. Place these graphics in gyms, schools, or trade show booths to promote safe social distancing, or take advantage of custom printed options to advertise or inform your patrons or students.
|Overall Width x Height||24.0" x 4.0"|
|Placement Type||Adhesive Backer|
|Message||Please Stand Here (Blue)|
|Features||Flame Retardant, Non-Slip, Outdoor, Stock Message/Graphics|
|Printing Type||UV Digital Print|
|Printing Area||Full Bleed|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
Questions & Answers
|Starting at $131.96 for 4 units|
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|4 - 59||$32.99|
|60 - 114||$31.29|
|115 - 345||$30.29|