Rolling Telemedicine iPad Medical Stand with Basket
- Helps Medical Professionals Serve Their Patients
- 13.75" W x 14.5" D Work Surface Accommodates Most Laptops
- Tablet Enclosure Accommodates 5.75" - 8.75" Wide Devices
- Tablet Enclosure Accommodates 9" - 10.5" High Devices
- Tablet Enclosure Accommodates .5" Thick Devices
- Slim 22" Diameter Footprint for Easy Maneuvering
- 55.5" Overall Height Fits all Doors for Moving Between Rooms
- Five Smooth-Gliding 3" H Wheels with Locking Casters
- Minimum Work Surface Height: 32.5"
- Maximum Work Surface Height: 40"
- Pneumatic Foot Pedal Controls Height Adjustability
- Gooseneck Arm Height: 15.5"
- Push or Pull Handle for Easy Mobility
- Plastic Basket: 11.25" W x 6" D x 6.5" H
- Tablet is Not Included
Medical iPad Stand w/ Height Adjustable Pneumatic Foot Pedal, Wheels and Tablet Holder
Our rolling iPad medical stand offers an affordable, lightweight, and practical addition to any medical office, nursing home, or hospital. The medical cart is perfectly suited for point of care, bedside documentation, and outpatient or patient registration procedures. The medical tablet stand features a slim 22" footprint to ensure that medical professionals and staff have no problem getting it around tight spaces in hospital rooms or medical departments.
Rolls Quietly and Locks in Place Where Desired
The lightweight frame quietly and smoothly glides over a five 3" high circular wheeled base. Every single one of the wheels comes equipped with a locking caster to ensure the unit creates a stable and secure workstation that will not accidentally slide when in use. Every wheel is also padded with rubber to prevent the unit from causing noise or disturbances in areas with hyper-sensitive or sleeping patients.
Ergonomic and Practical for the Medical Professional
The ample work surface accommodates most standard-sized laptops (images shown with 13"W x 9.5" D ThinkPad). To accommodate medical professionals of different heights or different working height preferences, we designed the unit to be completely height adjustable. At its lowest height, the work surface rests at 32.5" off the floor and for taller people, the medical cart's work surface stands at 40" high.
Compatible with the following devices:
- iPad Mini 1
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 5
- iPad (5th gen)
- iPad (6th gen)
- iPad (7th gen)
- iPad (8th gen)
- iPad Air (1st gen)
- iPad Air (2nd gen)
- iPad Air (3rd gen)
- iPad Air (4th gen)
- iPad Pro 9.7
- iPad Pro 10.5
- iPad Pro (1st gen 11 in.)
- iPad Pro (2nd gen 11 in.)
- iPad Pro (3rd gen 11 in.)
- Galaxy Tab A 8 in.
- Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Galaxy Tab A7
- Galaxy Tab S6
- Galaxy Tab S5e
- Galaxy Tab A 10.5 in.
- Galaxy Tab S7
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||22.0" x 55.5" x 22.0"|
|Table Width x Depth||13.8" x 14.5"|
|Shelf Height||32.5 - 40"|
|Material||Steel, Aluminum, Plastic|
|Features||Wheels, Adjustable Height|
|Max Weight Capacity||30.0lbs|
|Maximum Device Depth||0.5"|
|Max. Device Size (diagonal)||13.5"|
|Min. Device Size (diagonal)||10.8"|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 3||$599.99 $549.99|
|4 +||Request a Quote|