Book Stands | Table Easels and Literature Racks
Display Book Stands, Racks, and Easels - Tabletop and Floor-Standing Styles
Our online catalog offers book stands for sale in several sizes and styles. Whether you are shopping for a single countertop rack to showcase the latest novel or a floor-standing book stand with several pockets to display a full series, there is a configuration that is sure to satisfy your needs. Showcasing books has never been so simple for libraries, bookstores, and newsstands. These book stands, also known as book easels, are often used in big name stores like Barnes & Noble as well as smaller local shops. Large retail stores use these standalone literature displays for common themes of novels. Other times, the floor book stands are set up to display the latest bestseller or seasonal book. Tall models usually have many pockets to accommodate a wide range of reading options. A rotating book stand often works better than a standard wire unit when there is not much room on the countertop or other flat surface. No matter the situation, our customers will be able to find the right book stands and book stand accessories that will fit in with the décor at a reasonable price.
Book easels are one of the most compact and affordable solutions for selling literature in a store setting. These holders have small designs that come in handy in more than just retail environments, though. The book stands with easel design are racks that can be used in the kitchen to hold a cookbook or particular recipe. The portable assembly of each model is light weight for ease of use and transport. Just one display book stand can make a trade show booth table come alive at busy conventions. The holders for showcasing hard covers and paperbacks are used at author signings, book fairs, educational seminars, and stores to sell reading materials. These book stands work well in a public library promoting new titles or selected genres.What are the advantages of each type of book stand and how are the literature holders used?
- Perhaps the best way to break down the assortment of stands is to look at the overall design. We carry two main styles: countertop and floor-standing.
- As you can imagine, each of the bookstands has specific benefits for different applications. POP and impulse sales environments are some of the best locations to implement tabletop units. Both easels and spinner stands are offered in our online collection. A simple easel backed design is great for single best sellers, while the rotatable configurations can store much more than just one title at a time.
- Of course if the application calls for even more manuals, novels, and reference materials to be displayed, a floor stand may be the better solution. Each book display rack generally features multiple pockets so a full assortment of publications can be showcased simultaneously.
The different amenities and built-in features of the stands are pretty basic, but that does not take away from how practical and functional they really are. Wood and metal are typically used to construct the book holders so that they last in busy locations. The pockets or display pegs keep the books visible and easy to spot for customers. In fact, some of these holders have full-view wire slots and shelving to ensure that every title can be read with ease. As mentioned briefly, the rotating and tiered models help make the best use of a store's floor plan when there are spatial limitations. Some of the book holders are single-sided while others have movable components for displaying materials in multiple directions.Although the focus is clearly on displaying books, can these stands showcase any other materials?
- As with many of our display tools and solutions, some of these hardback holders and literature racks are able to accommodate other items.
- The tabletop easels for books are also suitable for picture frames, boxed products, and even electronic tablets in some cases. The stands are not limited to exhibiting merchandise, as placards, labels, and other decorations can be placed on them as well.
- Some of the floor displays can double as magazine and literature holders, too. There are even a few racks that feature adjustable pockets to accommodate reading materials and publications of different widths. There are also standing displays that fit newspapers, greeting cards, and other paper products. Because CD and DVD cases often share similar dimensions, several of the book displays are able to store and display music and movie selections.
We are the nation's #1 choice for point of purchase displays, including brochure holders, magazine racks, literature dispensers, easels, exhibit accessories, display cases, store fixtures and much more. Our warehouse on the premises in Fall River, MA currently holds thousands of advertising tools that are ready to be shipped. Check the live inventory counter to see if the specific unit is in stock. Approximately 98% of orders placed, ship within 24 hours and the majority of those requests ship the same day when received by 3PM EST weekdays. This online retailer has been manufacturing and selling point of purchase fixtures for over 40 years, allowing shoppers to feel confident that they are doing business with a reputable company, and not just a broker that only exists online!
Shoppers can place orders on this site or over the phone. There are call center agents trained on the products in this online catalog. Customers can also use live chat to message agents regarding the products and services available here. Our customer service representatives are available weekdays during normal business hours to assist shoppers in any way possible. Our goal is to provide shoppers with an extensive line of quality display products, at the most affordable prices available! We appreciate your business, and look forward to being of service in the future.
Select a product type to enable all filters.
Return To Top